• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

On An Airplane Next To A Fat Guy

If I get impaled by the tusk of a black rhino while fucking Miss Universe, you'll get 500% of the face value of the policy.

If I get impaled by the tusk of a black rhino while fucking Miss Universe, you'll get 500% of the face value of the policy.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Hence the higher payout...Mako would only get 250% if I was gored by a black rhino horn.

you’re the kind of guy who likes getting gored by a black rhino penis

now for the 2 hour hang at the airport so you don't wake up anyone

Nah, he has to get on a puddle jumper back to Greensboro now. I don't think you can fly direct from GSO to the west coast and back.

3 hour layover actually. Crashed on a bench for a while before the puddle jumper. Really nice view of pilot mountain as we came in to land in GSO. Gonna crash on my couch now.

last night I flew CLT-ATL....left my house at 9:15 and was in my midtown hotel by 12. That was the fastest I have ever made that trip. No one in the middle seat either.

Last week, I had a Thanksgiving Day red eye from Vancouver to Toronto followed by an almost 4 hour layover in Toronto before heading to Miami. Only slept the last 20 minutes of the red eye so going through security again then customs was a major pain in my ass.

Thankfully I slept almost the whole late morning/early afternoon to Miami. Didn’t dawn on me until after we got there that it was the cheapest flight because for Canadians it was just a regular Thursday.

Got a guy next to me right now drenched in cologne and reading Jordan Peterson. Pretty short flight fortunately.

Got a guy next to me right now drenched in cologne and reading Jordan Peterson. Pretty short flight fortunately.

You could have at least given him those dating tips he was screaming for.

For people who do the transatlantic thing often, how do you recover from the overnight to Europe? I got about two hours of sleep on the flight, and the rest of my week was shot. I was tired and sick until Saturday. Sleeping upright is a pain and the neck pillows just feel uncomfortable. There has to be a better way than paying business class.

Have kids. Then your body will know how to function without getting any sleep.

For people who do the transatlantic thing often, how do you recover from the overnight to Europe? I got about two hours of sleep on the flight, and the rest of my week was shot. I was tired and sick until Saturday. Sleeping upright is a pain and the neck pillows just feel uncomfortable. There has to be a better way than paying business class.

Unfortunately even business class doesn’t help that much. When the flight is only 6-8 hours (or shorter with good winds) there’s not a ton of time to sleep.

The other option is to take a daytime flight to London and connect to your final destination that evening.

Back