• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

On An Airplane Next To A Fat Guy

i assume that applies to the fat, the poor at hygiene, those with pets, and others who are just generally obnoxious to fly with

Yep. People who are too fat should at least have to buy 2 seats. Poor at hygiene where it obviously negatively affects others - get them out. Pets who are too large or unruly - gone.

I enjoyed watching that video and then it immediately goes into an ad where a family traveled around the world for 9 months on a budget. "It makes financial sense because children under 2 can fly free"

I am about 80% sure Alex Jones is sitting two rows in front of me on a flight from Austin to Charlotte.

Does anyone else think it is a little extreme that this lady's job would be affected because she acted like a bitch on a plane? It's not like she committed a crime or anything... The impact of camera phones and social media has gone way past out of control.

Nope. Don't want your employer involved in your personal life? Don't threaten someone else's job by name dropping your boss.

Back