• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official OGBoards Golf Thread

Sometimes I wish I had concentrated on golf in high school and gone on the PGA tour, that would be pretty cool. I like my current gig though

post-18879-Jon-Hamm-Yeah-Ok-gif-1dnC.gif

Hey I'm not saying I could beat Speith week in week out, but I could make a living. The travel would be tough so I'll take what I got now

Keep in mind, this was back before all the tech that you fellas have now, and before the helicopter parents got hyper focused on their kids. Still played other sports too so, like I said, this is only if had stopped to focus on golf

Hmmmm sounds like your the one who's clueless. Keep hacking at it, maybe one day you break 90! Tell the neighbors!

Got to play Torrey Pines last week which was an awesome experience. My first round in like a year so fortunately we played a best ball setup that erased most of my bad shots, but at least I played kinda ok by my standards.

Got to play Torrey Pines last week which was an awesome experience. My first round in like a year so fortunately we played a best ball setup that erased most of my bad shots, but at least I played kinda ok by my standards.

I was so underwhelmed by that course. It's in such a great location, and only a couple of the holes are really memorable.

Back