• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wes Miller named Head Coach at Cincinnati

True that.

And, to be clear, Wes never wanted a family. He’s all in for coaching hoops over having kids. He reaffirmed it this time publicly in his presser. He’s married to basketball. Everything else is priority #2.

He reaffirmed in his presser that he's more committed to his job than he is to his children?

True that.

And, to be clear, Wes never wanted a family. He’s all in for coaching hoops over having kids. He reaffirmed it this time publicly in his presser. He’s married to basketball. Everything else is priority #2.

Sounds like a recipe for a mental breakdown.

This board is obsessed with Ashley Love Miller.

Men like a hot funny woman.

What a she ditched the Miller and got remarried to Reggie Love. She could be Ashley Love Love or Ashley Loves.

True that.

She appears to be a very pretty #2 priority. Sorry that it didn't work out for them.

Not really a surprise that Newman is heading to Cincy... I think the expectation was that he'd go to UNCG if Wes hadn't have left. Might as well give Cincy a try... Wes needs the bodies.

Not really a surprise that Newman is heading to Cincy... I think the expectation was that he'd go to UNCG if Wes hadn't have left. Might as well give Cincy a try... Wes needs the bodies.

Newman already committed to UNCG. He then followed Wes to Cincy, like when Jalen Johnson transferred out of TN, he initially committed to Forbes at ETSU, and then, Johnson followed Forbes to WF.

Sorry, I misinterpreted this one.

Her quote is "my bed makes me happy", seems as if there are some ways to take that, and improve her popularity

seem HoF Wes can coach pretty well. can't lay the pipe for shit though.

Yeah, pretty good given what he was left with.

A quick glance at the stats shows that Newman hasn't been a huge factor, at least on the offensive end... But he never has been.
Oguama not playing a ton of minutes, which is surprising given he still seems to rebound the ball and score well enough from close in. Seeing how Walton and Sy play, I understand why he transferred. His lack of a shot doesn't work well in the Forbes offense.
They don't really have any shooters... So the 10-4 start is pretty impressive. No idea how they put up enough points to win, but Cincy basketball has always been about defense first.

Based on their last several results things are about to get rough

Is he still a UNC coach in waiting if in Hubert Davis underperforms the high UNC expectations?

Back