• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wes Miller named Head Coach at Cincinnati

lol, you mean the dude who -- when asked about what happened to his boys John Pelphrey or Wojo -- starts talking about all his small business success?

DR is allowed to brag about all his life success but if anyone pushes back on the shit he brings up then they are the problem. Pretty simple really.

DR is allowed to brag about all his life success but if anyone pushes back on the shit he brings up then they are the problem. Pretty simple really.

If DR has done as well as he says, I am legitimately happy for him. I want people to find success and happiness (whatever that is for them). If he wants to crow about it for some reason to randoms on a message board, have at it. Just don’t call others losers in the process.

Yeah I think Forbes was a good hire. I hope he's a great hire. I'm not sure if we were desirable enough of a landing spot for someone like Oats anyway. I haven't really thought too much about it, but among all the P6 jobs, Wake has to be near the bottom after what this program has slogged through since Guadio was fired by that moron.

I think this is a misread of our program. We have a pedigree of impressive NBA talent having come through our pipeline. We’ve been really highly seeded before. We have facilities (even if no small onCampus arena...). Our home court advantage was at one time very significant. We are ripe for success with the right coach.

As I’ve said, we hired losers but this doesn’t doom us to be a loser program. I think Forbes walked into an unbelievable opportunity, and he knows it and is going to capitalize.

If DR has done as well as he says, I am legitimately happy for him. I want people to find success and happiness (whatever that is for them). If he wants to crow about it for some reason to randoms on a message board, have at it. Just don’t call others losers in the process.

Ever think he might be playing some of the people here? some make it really easy.

I think this is a misread of our program. We have a pedigree of impressive NBA talent having come through our pipeline. We’ve been really highly seeded before. We have facilities (even if no small onCampus arena...). Our home court advantage was at one time very significant. We are ripe for success with the right coach.

As I’ve said, we hired losers but this doesn’t doom us to be a loser program. I think Forbes walked into an unbelievable opportunity, and he knows it and is going to capitalize.

I hope you're right! I don't love the Joel, and think it is WAY too big for what we need, but that issue has been heavily litigated here already.

Keep showing your ignorance and keep getting played OGB.

Keep showing your ignorance and keep getting played OGB.

http://bungalowbillscw.blogspot.com/2012/09/mitt-romney-believes-in-america-made-in.html

Romney's "Believe in America" buttons are made in China. I mean really?

The first rule of procurement is to make sure this doesn't happen.

I thought he was "details" guy.

100%.....I saw multiple sites saying the same thing. It seems we were all caught by a hoax.

My bad.

RJKarl: Getting played on OGBoards since 2012.

RJ says that because he knows who donaldross is in REAL life. He knows level of ACCESS he has and not from his speaking about but from others.

You wouldn't hear it from his mouth.

You can challenge all you like. There aren't many in entire Wake community WORDWIDE who than DR.

DR's position on Wes Miller has always been LOWF to me. We need to hire a guy a decade before any other ACC school would consider him because at that point we won't have a shot? I don't buy that.

The most damning evidence against Miller is that he's still the coach at UNCG. I fully expect that to change in the next 2 years. Where he ends up, and his level of success, will be interesting to watch. It will not be UNC or Duke.

Back