• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Moderator Disclosure: Board Performance Issues

Let Kanho come back in exchange for a $ donation.

I'm not sure any mod here wants to give that psycho their address. I guess we could give him a paypal account to send it to now that I'm thinking about it... but I wanted my initial reaction to the suggestion to stand, so it will.

It doesn't work as well, but it still works pretty well. When you're searching for something just put "site:eek:gboards.com" after the search term in google. Example is tsy pumping his paranormal activies thread- he'd google "paranormal activities site:eek:gboards.com"

damnit....':eek:' is ': o' minus the space

I'm not sure any mod here wants to give that psycho their address. I guess we could give him a paypal account to send it to now that I'm thinking about it... but I wanted my initial reaction to the suggestion to stand, so it will.

If you end up deciding to raise money, it's super easy to create a "Donate" button on paypal that you can have here on the site. :thumbsup:

Pay for ability to rep. Chat thread would make millions for ogboards. Boom. Problem solved

Pay for ability to rep. Chat thread would make millions for ogboards. Boom. Problem solved

Make it a tiered system:

X cost to pos rep
slightly higher cost to neg rep with your name
next higher cost to neg rep anonymously

rate for a certain # of tags per month. This one could bankrupt Moonz...:thumbsup:

To raise money, will you have the personal pleas from the boards creator and also some of the most prolific posters?

It works so well and is not annoying in the least bit for Wikipedia.

Last edited:
Back