• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Do you sign your neg reps?

They can't get rid of rep. What else would we talk about?

I mean this thread was just begging for someone to give you the simple negrep I did.

Yeah...I knew that would be the result. There have been plenty "NO!" so I at least give you credit for originality.

Just when I was on the verge of another little dot.

I don't give much neg rep. Only when someone is trolling or being a huge douche. If that's the case I don't find it necessary to sign it, though I sometimes will.

It would be different if I was neg-repping someone because I disagreed with them, but I don't do that.

Unsigned all the way.

That way I don't distract from the main message that you made a terrible post/are a terrible poster in general.

Same with pos rep. It shouldn't matter who you made laugh/who jacked off to that picture of you holding sweet-tea vodka.

Yeah...I knew that would be the result. There have been plenty "NO!" so I at least give you credit for originality.

Just when I was on the verge of another little dot.

Negality1.gif

I haven't given any negrep. If I want to disagree with someone, I do it openly on the thread. If I give a posrep, I sign it.

Pretty much. I've only given a few neg reps mostly signed.

Seems like others have a similar philosophy. Most of the pos rep is signed and agreement. Most of the neg rep I get isn't disagreement. It's just stuff like "you suck" and "I hate you so much".

Quoted for posterity. I always find it amusing when people with no concept of grammar call others idiots.

I knew I would find you in this thread. I always find it interesting when you run around your house in a 4XL game worn Will Bowers jersey listening to Miley Cyrus and trying to ride your dog like a horse while drinking scotch and cooking ethnic foods.

Of all the neg rep I have received, it has only been signed once (Brasky). All other has been unsigned. I think 90% of it is HeavyPetter though.

I sign almost all Pos Rep.

I dont give much neg rep, but when I do, I have signed about 50%. The unsigned neg rep has been for just exceedingly stupid or insensitive posts. Or for HeavyPetter.

Unsigned all the way.

That way I don't distract from the main message that you made a terrible post/are a terrible poster in general.

Same with pos rep. It shouldn't matter who you made laugh/who jacked off to that picture of you holding sweet-tea vodka.

I guess all my neg reps have been from you.

I have gotten a lot of NGArep, rarely was it ever signed.

Of all the neg rep I have received, it has only been signed once (Brasky). All other has been unsigned. I think 90% of it is HeavyPetter though.

I sign almost all Pos Rep.

I dont give much neg rep, but when I do, I have signed about 50%. The unsigned neg rep has been for just exceedingly stupid or insensitive posts. Or for HeavyPetter.

I've only negrepped you twice.

I rarely leave neg rep, and most of the time its a joke. That being said, I always sign it.

The neg rep I've received has never been signed. The peculiar ones are when it seems like a positive comment.

I don't always give neg rep, but when I do, I prefer to sign it.

I think I may have not signed one or two when the board first started. I have signed it all (I am pretty sure) for the past six months. I give it very infrequently and usually for a ridiculous post (not one that I simply disagree with).

Back