• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Do you sign your neg reps?

I will sign any neg rep to rj just so that he can return the favor. I don't think that dude has gotten a neg rep without it causing a retaliation one from him.

I will sign any neg rep to rj just so that he can return the favor. I don't think that dude has gotten a neg rep without it causing a retaliation one from him.

I DOUBLE NEGGED him recently and he only returned the first. Looking forward to going 2 up.

Ah thanks for the newly unsigned neg rep. Once again, grow some balls.

Got another. Hahaha @ anonymous neg reppers. Sign it like a man.

Always sign neg reps. Just sign other people's names. Primarily 2and2, cause that dude sucks.

I DOUBLE NEGGED him recently and he only returned the first. Looking forward to going 2 up.

proves what a childish dick you are.

I've offered an olive branch, but you refuse it. Yet I'm the problem.

All of mine - a few that have been legit criticisms like have been unsigned. The ones where I did not realize it at the time or I have said something I probably shouldn't are rightly signed. But the ones where "your a loser" or "maybe god can't help us out" or such are never signed.

the best is when you get posrepped because the idiot who tried to anonymously negrep you is.......well, an idiot.

and for the idiot that negrepped this, i'm still breaking even dumbass. maybe you could sign your rep next time and we can talk about it!

Last edited:
Anyone who purposely sends anonymous neg reps should strongly consider suicide. You're already hiding behind a username and hundreds of miles away from the person, you need to not let someone know your username as well? If not suicide at least go ahead and cut your balls off so everyone can know how much of a pussy you are.

I had some strong takes last decade

Back