• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Sox

I went out today sporting my Sox hat, and went to the liquor store where one of the cashiers (who I had only known in the last 2-3 years) claimed to be a Sox fan. I walked in and he looked at me and laughed, saying, "How can you still be wearing that thing?" He pointed to my hat, at which point I took it off, thinking I had inavertently put on my beat-to-hell pre-2000 cap, that in my defense has just been broken in. But no, it was my pristine hat my wife bought me last year after being embarrassed to see me in public wearing the other one. I glared at him, walked out, and bought my three-and-ten juice of forgetfulness and optimism elsewhere.

:cowboy up:

red-sox_fan1.jpg

Of course when i am stuck at a seminar on financing farm land all day is when the Sox snag a nice W. Lame.

Beckett has really turned it around after an awful spring. Any ideas why?

vaseline for his blisters?

Unfortunately, the two game winning streak must come to a halt beginning at 11 a.m. as Matsuzaka is pitching today. He's just been atrocious so far.

sox leaving TONS of guys on base again today. awful at-bats from crawford and gonzalez again today. Jed Lowrie is the best hitter in baseball

Tito needs to find a loophole in the rules to allow Lowrie to hit twice every time through the order. His bat is just smoking right now.

man pulled dice-k when he was rolling after 7 and only 89 pitches. i guess get him out there when hes successful dont give him a chance to mess up.

man pulled dice-k when he was rolling after 7 and only 89 pitches. i guess get him out there when hes successful dont give him a chance to mess up.

You obviously never watched the World Baseball Classic.

it is safe to say dice k is the greatest pitcher in WBC history.

going to the game tomorrow in oaktown. Hopefully lackey gets his shit together.

5-4 after starting 0-6 on the road against two division leaders. Could've been a better homestand but I'll take the strong finish.

Of course when i am stuck at a seminar on financing farm land all day is when the Sox snag a nice W. Lame.

I feel like there is a good baseball joke response to this post out there, I'm just too tired to think of it.

Back