• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Sox

Sox hit a bunch of "at 'em" balls last night. Had a bad feeling when Victorino made that stupid attempt to go home in the first.

Other than MoRon's handling of the Bzz situation, there is nothing more inexplicable on this earth than the way Francisco Cervelli plays against the Red Sox. He is hot garbage against every other team in baseball, but turns into Johnny Fucking Bench against Boston.

Lackey just left in the fifth with an injury. It looked pretty bad, he was grabbing his arm as it was dangling by his side. Not a good sign for his season.

Fuck Lackey. That guy is the worst. They ought to just euthanize him like a broken-down racehorse.

I'd like to see Morales get healthy enough to slide into that 5th spot. I like him better as a starter than a reliever.

So, I was totally unaware how fucking terrible Joel Hanrahan was. Lesson learned. When all you have to do to win a game is get any one of Ryan Flaherty, Nolan Reimold, or Nate McClouth out and you can't do it, maybe you shouldn't be closing games.

So, I was totally unaware how fucking terrible Joel Hanrahan was. Lesson learned. When all you have to do to win a game is get any one of Ryan Flaherty, Nolan Reimold, or Nate McClouth out and you can't do it, maybe you shouldn't be closing games.

Baileys got to be laughing on the inside at how much better he is.

lol at the euthanize lackey comments. We're paying him big bucks so I'm not ready to give up completely.

Not ready to eat crow completely but Lackey was pretty impressive last night - I will still wait to see if he can put two months of semi-quality starts together - so far I am happier than expected with the seasonal far. It will be interesting if they try to move Ells

Yeah we shall see. Dumpster seems to be going the way of Lacksuck lately. We may look back at that 127 pitch outing last week as the beginning of a bad road.

Last edited:
Yeah we shall see. Dumpster seems to be going the way of Lacksuck lately. We may look back at that 127 pitch outing last week as the beginning of a bad road.

i saw that coming a mile away but yet the sox wanted him last year....smdh
maybe morales will step up when he is healthy

Back