• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Sox

My brother is gonna be at this game wearing his Hellzbury jersey. Jealous.

A little worried that Salty's catching tonight. But Youk's back, so I'll take that as a good omen.

this game is quickly turning into a saltalamassacre. in a bad way.

Could not stay up 2 nights in a row. Made it through the 4th. Salty looked poor during the first 4. Did things get any better as the game progressed (a la a nice throw out)? In the end a win is a win. Looking forward to tonights game without the thought of work at 6 am the next morning looming.

had a run scored on a passed ball last night I believe

another great start from dice-k. i am still not convinced that this will be a steady performance line for him.

salty and varitek are terrible, they are going to have to deal for a catcher at some point. varitek is catching way too much, if he plays more than 50-60 games we will be in big trouble cause hes not gonna hit much higher than the mendoza line. Salty is just a wreck behind the plate, guy scoring from second on a passed ball, that was embarrassing.

the pitching has been great and the bats are heating up too. now we gotta take out the o's

Watching Matsuzaka on Saturday night, I couldn't believe it was the same guy I watched in that start against the Rays a couple of weeks ago. Pitches were sharp, location was great, life on the fastball--he was like a totally different pitcher.

Buchholz, Beckett, and Lester for the O's series. Should be a fun one to watch (and NESN will be blacked out for me, so I'll have to listen to the O's guys, which is OK if it is Gary Thorne and Jim Palmer).

Watching Matsuzaka on Saturday night, I couldn't believe it was the same guy I watched in that start against the Rays a couple of weeks ago. Pitches were sharp, location was great, life on the fastball--he was like a totally different pitcher.

Buchholz, Beckett, and Lester for the O's series. Should be a fun one to watch (and NESN will be blacked out for me, so I'll have to listen to the O's guys, which is OK if it is Gary Thorne and Jim Palmer).

Dice-K is a lot better against hack-tastic lineups like the jays and angels.

Beckett is throwing well thus far. Quick 2nd inning. 31 pitches through 3 1/3

Back