• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Sox

Anybody else having problems with the audio feed? My video is blacked out on mlb tv and the audio was working but now is not. Of course, tech support is useless and condescending. I am pissed. Although this is the first problem I have had this season which is surprising.

ya between having to deal with mlb tv tech support and the bottom of the 8th i was not a happy camper. if the bruins had blown it i would have been inconsolable

during the red sox-angels game (which is still going on), whenever kevin youkilis goes up to bat the remaining crowd has been singing

YOUUUUUUk

YOUUUK GOD WHAT I NEEEEED
BUT YOU SAY HES JuST A FRIEND
etc.

what a bizarre game, so many chances to win and all kinds of weird crap continued to happy. plus 1:30 game today 10 hour turnaround between games.

Dear Mr. Lackey,

Why must you suck so hard?

Yours truly,
DeacNutt, Esq.

Baseball is a funny game. The Sox beat Felix Hernandez, Jared Weaver, and Dan Haren on consecutive days before losing to the likes of several Angels relievers and Joel Pinero (who was just awful when he was in Boston) back-to-back.

every time it looks like the sox are gonna get over the 500 hump, they choke and lose a bunch it is getting so frustrating. I totally expect them to win tonight get within a game of 500 and lose 3 of 4

its been a while...i have been off the grid....welcomed back by a good ol' blown save....damn you pap

With the team BA as low as it is and only 4 games out, will that translate into better days in the future?

gotta figure their BA with risp is fluky and it will start to come back up and they will score more runs.

its been a while...i have been off the grid....welcomed back by a good ol' blown save....damn you pap

that blown save was super unlucky wasnt papelbon's fault at all. dude hit a broken bat flare single on a nasty pitch to get the tying run home.

Back