• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Sox

Blacked out on MLB.tv for me. Guess I'm stuck with Braves-Phillies.

Same thing happened to me and we even get NESN and they have the Bs game on. Listening to Joe on the radio and watching the hockey game on mute. Never a bad option. Plus I have baby back ribs waiting to be popped into the oven.

yaz needs to throw out the first pitch for every game....

Hamels won't be the #1 for a bit, isle.

I don't think the sawx fans need to worry. The team will turn it around. Too much talent.

Hamels won't be the #1 for a bit, isle.

I don't think the sawx fans need to worry. The team will turn it around. Too much talent.

of course hamels is the #1. halladay, lee and oswalt have all combined for 000000000000000000000000000 WS rings and the same amount of WS MVPs. Hamels has a ring and an MVP. STUD. #1.

the sawx are going to win 120 games. maybe 140.

Rob Bradford reporting that the Sox and Bucholz have agreed to a four year extension with two club options. $30.5 mil total

first pitch of the game- josh beckett drops the throw back from varitek. not auspicious.

fun fact:

the blonde guy who always sits dead center front row behind the plate (directly behind the umpire) owns Giant Glass.

HUGE DOUCHE.

Got em...Beckett looking good tonight...I think he is going to have a bounce back year.

this is an incredibly frustrating game. bobby valentine is only adding to the frustration.

don't really understand how you'd cast a hof ballot for clemens, bonds, mcgwire but not manny

this is an incredibly frustrating game. bobby valentine is only adding to the frustration.

I'm not positive that Bobby V is an upgrade over Joe Morgan.

In fact, I'm leaning towards the opposite.

"Y'know, as a starting pitcher, you wanna throw strikes." Thanks, Bobby.

Gotta think that's the first time in a while that someone has intentionally loaded the bases for Adrian Gonzalez

Back