• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BC's Reggie Jackson declares

Not on the surface.

It looks like our 3-man class has a better combined offer list that BC's 6 man class.

Ryan Anderson alone had as many high-major offers as our entire class.

ETA: Not that I think much of either school's recruiting class, but Anderson is easily the best player either school signed.

Last edited:
i think reggie will play for a long time in the nba

chad ford said yesterday that jackson was a prospect that intrigued scouts and he could see him being picked in the middle of the first round.

Mark Heisler has him in the mid-30s. If you are there you can drop farther due to Euros people take shot on parking.

I think he'll go mid-late first round. I've always thought he would be a decent NBA player, especially with the way his shooting percentage went up this year. He's always been a very good athlete.

Ryan Anderson alone had as many high-major offers as our entire class.

ETA: Not that I think much of either school's recruiting class, but Anderson is easily the best player either school signed.

No, he didn't

Daniel Green's offer list (Cal, Marquette, VT, Clemson) was significantly superior to Anderson's (Colorado, Miami, Wazzu, Northwestern)

What sources are you using to say that our class had as many high-major offers as BC's?

If you go by Rivals and Scout, Anderson has 4, Green 2, Fields 0, and Fischer 0. If you scour the Internet, you can find additional alleged offers for Anderson, Green, and Fields. It's rather disingenous if you made your initial statement based solely on the Rivals and Scout lists for BC's players, and used every offer you could find for our players.

There aren't that many 6'3 SGs in the NBA who don't have outstanding NBA range. Jackson is not a PG under any circumstances.

To me he looks like a 1st Round pick only by a bad team who got suckered.

What sources are you using to say that our class had as many high-major offers as BC's?

If you go by Rivals and Scout, Anderson has 4, Green 2, Fields 0, and Fischer 0. If you scour the Internet, you can find additional alleged offers for Anderson, Green, and Fields. It's rather disingenous if you made your initial statement based solely on the Rivals and Scout lists for BC's players, and used every offer you could find for our players.

I scoured the internet for both our commits and BC's commits.

That said, my initial statement is certainly arguable -- the combined offer list I put together a while back undercounted schools that offered multiple BC commits (Arizona St. and Northwestern)

Last edited:
I hereby question both the veracity of your statement and the quality of your scouring.

Back