• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What are you listening to right now?

Some lady albums queued up this morning:

Liz Phair - Exile in Guyville
Aimee Mann - Whatever
PJ Harvey - Rid of Me

don't hate

Nirvana - In Utero
Blur - Modern Life is Rubbish

and then the rest of the day, i'll probably listen to Yellow Ostrich. So. Fucking. Pumped.

Nirvana - In Utero
Blur - Modern Life is Rubbish

and then the rest of the day, i'll probably listen to Yellow Ostrich. So. Fucking. Pumped.

I'm starting off with some Replacements this morning... but it will be Yellow Ostrich from noon onward.

Caught Nada Surf at the 9:30 Club last night. They still rock and their new record is pretty damn good. Kinda disappointing that it only has 10 songs though.

I have Julian Plenti is Skyscraper on right now. One of my favorite albums from '09, and proved that even as he runs Interpol into the ground (and then some), Paul Banks still has it. I remember this album coming out around the same time as Julian Casablancas' solo debut... At the time, I was way more excited for the Casablancas album (because the Strokes hadn't yet come out with the shitshow that is Angles, and Interpol was a year or two removed from Our Love to Admire). Turns out, Is Skyscraper was streets ahead of Phrazes for the Young.

Back