Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 10151617181920212223242530 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 400 of 678

Thread: What are you listening to right now?

  1. #381
    Bernie Eskimo Bro
    KickballDeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Vermont Republic
    Posts
    3,464


    In love with their debut album.

  2. #382
    In an effort to spread out some of the great music that's streaming this week, I'm mixing it up with some of my old standards. This morning:

    The Rural Alberta Advantage - Homelands
    Neutral Milk Hotel - In the Aeroplane Over the Sea
    Wolf Parade - At Mount Zoomer

  3. #383
    Quote Originally Posted by WilmingtonDeac View Post


    Prepping for the show tonight @ Greenfield Lake. They did "The Weight" last night in Chapel Hill, hoping they do that again.
    Can't beat a Truckers show for your money. Every time I've seen them the time has pushed 3 hours. Hopefully it was a good one!

  4. #384

  5. #385
    Steve Lepore
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Wilmington, NC
    Posts
    1,670
    Quote Originally Posted by rawarr View Post
    Can't beat a Truckers show for your money. Every time I've seen them the time has pushed 3 hours. Hopefully it was a good one!
    They didn't disappoint!

  6. #386

  7. #387
    “You gave me hyacinths first a year ago;
    They called me the hyacinth girl.”
    —Yet when we came back, late, from the Hyacinth garden,
    Your arms full, and your hair wet, I could not
    Speak, and my eyes failed, I was neither
    Living nor dead, and I knew nothing,
    Looking into the heart of light, the silence.
    Öd’ und leer das Meer.

  8. #388
    Bernie Eskimo Bro
    KickballDeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Vermont Republic
    Posts
    3,464

  9. #389

  10. #390
    For the afternoon:

    Wilco - Summerteeth
    Spoon - Gimme Fiction

  11. #391
    Quote Originally Posted by rawarr View Post
    This band was signed to the Avett's Ramseur Records label and played a lot of shows in NC. I really wish they hadn't broken up. Their 2nd album "Plague of Dreams" is a favorite of mine.

    Last edited by myDeaconmyhand; 04-23-2012 at 02:36 PM.
    Draxx them sklounst

  12. #392
    Rusty Larue
    timdunkandthefunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    D.C. via Crimehurst
    Posts
    16,268
    I want to go see the Wombats at 9:30 club tonight but no one will go with me. Lazy ass friends.

  13. #393
    Listening to some Radiohead. Have tickets for the upcoming shows in lovely Newark, suites ftw.

  14. #394
    Quote Originally Posted by Caturday View Post
    Listening to some Radiohead. Have tickets for the upcoming shows in lovely Newark, suites ftw.

  15. #395
    Love the whole album, but the section of tracks 2-7 on Gimme Fiction is just perfection.

    The Two Sides of Monsieur Valentin
    I Turn My Camera On
    My Mathematical Mind
    The Delicate Place
    Sister Jack
    I Summon You

    wowza

  16. #396
    Bjork - Debut
    Orbital - Orbital 2 (The Brown Album)
    Sebadoh - Bubble & Scrape

  17. #397
    Quote Originally Posted by myDeaconmyhand View Post
    This band was signed to the Avett's Ramseur Records label and played a lot of shows in NC. I really wish they hadn't broken up. Their 2nd album "Plague of Dreams" is a favorite of mine.
    Same here. I've been on a kick lately. Realized I only had their last two records so I bought the first, hence I was listening to that song.

  18. #398

  19. #399
    Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post
    Love the whole album, but the section of tracks 2-7 on Gimme Fiction is just perfection.

    The Two Sides of Monsieur Valentin
    I Turn My Camera On
    My Mathematical Mind
    The Delicate Place
    Sister Jack
    I Summon You

    wowza
    This is why I made the case (back on your 2000s music list, I think) that Gimme Fiction is the best Spoon album EVAHHHH. Although I love "The Beast and Dragon, Adored" more than any one of those songs, so I'd go 1-7.

  20. #400
    On a Drake kick right now. It's easy to forget how fucking good Take Care was. I think I'd take it over MBDTF.

    That stretch with "Headlines", "Crew Love", "Take Care", and "Marvin's Room" is just devastatingly awesome. Plus "Crew Love" features The Weeknd, so it is by default the best thing in the history of anything.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •