• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What are you listening to right now?

I didn't see that, no. Where are they playing?

I will already be seeing them in July, however, at the XPN Music Festival in Camden.

Well it doesn't matter since few escape Camden alive. If you do survive it's on July 24th at Prospect Park.

It's on the Camden Waterfront, more Philly rly. Anyway, that's right after I will be seeing them, the 21st.

The song Ai Du on this Ali Farka Toure album reminds me a lot of this for some reason:

GraceMic.jpg

After-work groove: Activate.

Sleater Kinney - Entertain
Wavves - So Bored
Bob Mould - Silence Between Us
Mobius Band - Radio Coup

Laura Marling- I Speak Because I Can
Regina Spektor- Soviet Kitsch

Think I might go with Little Scream's The Golden Record after this. I had forgotten how much I love Soviet Kitsch.

New Silversun Pickups album (which has been streaming online on MTV for a week) is on Spotify as of today. It's good.

Anybody gonna get the Lecrae mixtape that drops tomorrow? It is free. Hosted by DJ Don Cannon

He has Malice from Eclipse on it, rocks with Kendrick Lamar; has production from S1 (Kanye), Boi-1da (Drake & Eminem), 9th Wonder (Jay-Z, Drake, Eminem, Destiny's Child) and Street Symphony (Gucci Mane). Statik Selektah & DJ Premier has been repping him.

I can't even put into words how hilarious the transition between these two albums was. After the homoerotica of Big Brother, directly into the spoken word political intro of Ayesha Jeco. That was awesome.

Back