• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What are you listening to right now?

Pandora 80's station. Same as I listen to every Friday afternoon in the office.

Currently listening to ex-Television guitarist Richard Lloyd's 1979 record. Kick ass pop rock!

Akron/ Family / Angels in Light - Split
Antony and the Johnsons - I am a bird now
Asobi Seksu - Citrus

Hitting up some old joints on the iPod I haven't heard in ages. Starting with "a".

New Minus the Bear and new Dave Matthews Band (I don't care what anyone thinks!). The new DMB is very good in my opinion, but I've a pretty big fan, FWIW.

Rocking out to a playlist I made from the classical rock thread we had awhile ago (Helter Skelter/Terrapin Station/Whipping Post etc).

Does no one else have a problem with the fact that the Avett Brothers lead singer is a really bad singer? I mean that band sounds cool and all, but he's painful.

I refuse to believe that more than 50% of the board can't sing better than this. Isn't it like terribly flat or something?

The phrasing mixed with the tone makes me think people are giving them a pass because of some affliction

Eh, the Avetts probably aren't for Jersey kids living in Cali. Best stick to whatever hot shit is coming out of Korea these days.

That being said you picked two live versions of their slower songs from their most "mainstream" album. I prefer some picking and raucousness, maybe even a little mandelin.

Eh, the Avetts probably aren't for Jersey kids living in Cali. Best stick to whatever hot shit is coming out of Korea these days.

That being said you picked two live versions of their slower songs from their most "mainstream" album. I prefer some picking and raucousness, maybe even a little mandelin.

You know my favorite concert of all time is Billy Joel Elton John and between the two of them I've seen them 5 times, right? In college two of my favorite albums were Come on Over and CCR's greatest hits.

Symphony No. 2 in D Major, Op. 36: I. Adagio Molto - Allegro Con Brio by Beethoven

Slippin by DMX

Recently dusted off some DMX jams to help me ramp up my work outs.

Fair enough palma, I just get a little defensive when you come at my boys like that.

Do you like the band or do you like their voices? I tried to google and came up with nothing like that so I must just be cray.

Back