• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What are you listening to right now?

Just finished Youth Lagoon's new album. Not a fan of their sound.
Listening to Local Natives right now. Also in queue for the day:
--Mount Moriah. Really dig her voice
--Dirty Projectors - seeing if they are worth catching as an opener for The National
--Ben Howard. Love his sound. Everyone has heard Only Love, but my favorite 2 songs aren't on the album: Oats in the Water and Move Like You Want(live).

Just d/l a few tracks from How to Destroy Angels. Trent Reznor and his wife (!) aren't too shabby together.

Throwing it back a few years right now

Lazerproof-Album-Art-499x499.jpg

http://soundcloud.com/majorlazer/lazerproof-continuous-mix

Girl Talk is killing it with these Daft Punk remixes/mashups.

Do Make Say Think - Winter Hymn, Country Hymn, Secret Hymn

Just some of the best post-rock I've ever heard. I'm so obsessed with this album. I come back to it every few months or so. There's nothing particularly special or challenging about the compositions, the instrumentation, the harmonies, anything at face value. But all combined, the sound is just beautiful, aesthetically pleasing to no end.

The Music Is You - A Tribute to John Denver

shitload of good artists (other than Train) on there.

coolness is having courage courage to do what's right

In honor of Biden’s goal of having July 4 celebrations I’m listening to Amazon Music’s Grill and Chill playlist.

Not right now, but have been enjoying listening to Lithium on Sirius while I cook with my son. he likes to headbang.

Back