• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What are you listening to right now?

Just dropped the needle on the a-side of "Jack White live at the Detroit Masonic Temple 2014" which was the thirdman vault release for the first quarter of the year. 4 LP drop of the show with a bonus 7" of his SNL performance. First time purchasing a thirdman drop, but pretty impressed so far.

I started at the newest post and worked backwards. This is the first thing I’ve seen that I’d want to listen to.

Rachael and Vilray…

…caught part of their Fresh Air interview earlier.

Been listening to a lot of eps of Conan's podcast. I'm a sucker for old SNL stories, so usually jump at the former cast member eps first.

Streaming the Panic (Red Rocks) show tonight - they are playing really tight. I can only imagine the party it's been all weekend. Great Diner and Airplane in the second set.

Streaming the Panic (Red Rocks) show tonight - they are playing really tight. I can only imagine the party it's been all weekend. Great Diner and Airplane in the second set.

Got my 3-day pass for their Asheville run in August.

I started at the newest post and worked backwards. This is the first thing I’ve seen that I’d want to listen to.

That album kinda sucks - I'm really disappointed in the sound quality. Seems like Third Man just threw some bullshit out there for people to gobble up - I will not be ordering from their vault again anytime soon.

As for what I'm listening to right now - Phish 6/30/00 - monster first set on this one:

SET 1: Ha Ha Ha, AC/DC Bag[1] > Tweezer > Runaway Jim, Sneakin' Sally Through the Alley[2] > Ginseng Sullivan > Guyute, Golgi Apparatus > Tweezer Reprise > Possum

SET 2: Halley's Comet > The Mango Song > Twist, The Inlaw Josie Wales, Back on the Train > Makisupa Policeman[3], Farmhouse > Sleeping Monkey > David Bowie

ENCORE: Cavern

Back