• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What are you listening to right now?

All 3 days? Damn I'm envious. Enjoy.

Yeah I logged in right at 10, got through the queue but Ticketmaster couldn’t complete the purchase. Got knocked to the back of the virtual queue and it was sold out by the time I got through. Tried for each night individually but only pulled a Sunday ticket. Decided to randomly try again 30 mins later and got the 3-day easy peasy.

Picking through some tracks of the 7/23/1990 Dead show - Brent's last. RIP.

hqdefault.jpg

stones tour dates back on for this fall. got tix for the nashville one. always wondering if it’s gonna be the last one.

Yeah. How many years back have you been wondering that? You’re not alone.

Bono's kid has a band called Inhaler. Sounds like early Killers with Bono singing. Good stuff, but not breaking any new ground like his dad did with U2.

I’ve been listening to Rumours a ton lately. Was always on in my house growing up and it holds up so well. Just one of the most complete albums ever made.

Panic just announced that the Asheville run will require proof of vax or negative test within 48 hours and masks required. Rapid test site will be near the venue and refunds will be given for those that don’t want to follow along. Bravo to WSP.

Panic just announced that the Asheville run will require proof of vax or negative test within 48 hours and masks required. Rapid test site will be near the venue and refunds will be given for those that don’t want to follow along. Bravo to WSP.

Yup. I don’t think masks are required but encouraged. They are offering refunds to anti-vaxxers. Have tix to all 3 nights and had been starting to feel slightly apprehensive, but this announcement was a relief.

In honor of MTV's 40th birthday today, I'm listening to the first two hours of their programming

Is MTV even relevant today, or is it a relic? MTV created reality TV with The Real World, a script-less soap opera bc they could not afford writers. The novelty of music videos started to wane in the 90's and reality TV replaced most of its programming.

La Sera - Music for Listening to Music to

Widespread Panic's Saturday Asheville show. Went all 3 nights and I think that's the show of the run.

The Classical - Simply Piano station on iTunes radio. I don't know much about Classical pie-ana but sometimes its all I wanna hear for about a day.

Back