• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What are you listening to right now?

Go To Sleep 4:05 The Avett Brothers Emotionalism Rock 10

Now that you're big enough to run your own show
You're just somebody that I used to know.

Widespread Panic
04/18/98
Washington Street,
Athens, GA

1: Disco > Tall Boy > Love Tractor, Aunt Avis > Diner > Walkin' (For Your Love), Henry Parsons Died, All Time Low, The Take Out > Porch Song > Blackout Blues

2: One Arm Steve, Chilly Water, Greta > Christmas Katie > Radio Child, Arleen > Papa's Home > Drums > Papa's Home, Pilgrims, Fishwater

E: West Virginia > Space Wrangler, Ain't Life Grand

[First 'All Time Low', First 'Christmas Katie', First 'One Arm Steve'; Free show; 'Light Fuse, Get Away' album release party; Approximately 100,000 in attendance; Slow 'Porch Song']

I'm just out to find
A mountain I can climb.

Widespread Panic
04/18/98
Washington Street,
Athens, GA

1: Disco > Tall Boy > Love Tractor, Aunt Avis > Diner > Walkin' (For Your Love), Henry Parsons Died, All Time Low, The Take Out > Porch Song > Blackout Blues

2: One Arm Steve, Chilly Water, Greta > Christmas Katie > Radio Child, Arleen > Papa's Home > Drums > Papa's Home, Pilgrims, Fishwater

E: West Virginia > Space Wrangler, Ain't Life Grand

[First 'All Time Low', First 'Christmas Katie', First 'One Arm Steve'; Free show; 'Light Fuse, Get Away' album release party; Approximately 100,000 in attendance; Slow 'Porch Song']

sweet. largest CD release party in history, no?

Pearl Jam from XM39
Seattle, Washington
Seattle Center Arena
Dec 08, 1993

Set 1
Release
Even Flow
Dissident / Go (Sick o' Pussies)
Animal
Jeremy - current song
Deep
Why Go (Do You Feel Lucky) (W.M.A.)
Daughter
Glorified G
Alive
Once
Footsteps
Porch

Encore 1
Last Exit
Tremor Christ
Blood
State Of Love And Trust
I've Got a Feeling
Rearviewmirror

Encore 2
Rockin' In The Free World

the ballad of lucy edenfield - Jupiter Coyote

in a bit I will be rocking some of the awesome drinking songs sung by Jason Boland and the Stragglers.

Just heard Fat Bottomed Girls and Friends in Low Places (Live) back to back on Pandora.

#winning

A coworker's (I've yet to prank him) horrendous sweater rock.

Back