• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What are you listening to right now?

Yeah, my bad, she's not an asshole, but she's also not a poet. My apologies to Jewel and all her fans.

Not accepted, Avesmale. How dare you:

I hear the clock, it's six A.M
I feel so far from where I've been
I got my eggs, I got my pancakes too
I got my maple syrup, everything but you

I break the yolks and make a smiley face
I kinda like it in my brand new place
Wipe the spots off of the mirror
Don't leave my keys in the door
I never put wet towels on the floor anymore

I can't quit this Kate Bush kick I've been on recently.

Birdman, how large are your hands?

I actually have freakishly large hands with orangutan thumbs. Quarter included for size reference.

1e26ce21f2097523e2c5ae947e26f112.jpg

I assume that's your right hand and I'm not understanding the weird angle. Kind of freaking me out a little. I'm also worried about your circulation.

I assume that's your right hand and I'm not understanding the weird angle. Kind of freaking me out a little. I'm also worried about your circulation.

Weird lighting and weird angle. My phone was stuck in portrait but I was taking it as a landscape.

If I had birdman’s hands I’d feel even more inadequate every time I jerked off.

Bruh, Google images is telling me that's an original image. What the fuck is wrong with you?

If I had birdman’s hands I’d feel even more inadequate every time I jerked off.

If the "big hands/feet" ratio can be believed, Birdman is sporting a fucking Miller tallboy downstairs.

How the fuck does your mom cope with that?

Going hard into the new Billy Strings album today since I decided to pick up tickets to his show tonight - opening night of a 4 night run in Denver.

Back