• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What are you listening to right now?

Our man Billy Strings doing wild shit in Nashville this weekend; big set with Bobby last night. Brought out Ronnie McCoury for some tunes and now Les Claypool for some primus covers.

Our man Billy Strings doing wild shit in Nashville this weekend; big set with Bobby last night. Brought out Ronnie McCoury for some tunes and now Les Claypool for some primus covers.

Just announced another 3-night Halloween run here :rock

New Arcade Fire. Has 4-5 really good songs and a few duds. Outside of the singles they already released -- The Lightning and Lookout Kid, I dig this one:

I saw Built to Spill on Sunday night. It was pretty great.

I've seen built to spill three times and it was great every time, definitely changed when Doug changed up the band's personnel. Do you know who is in the touring band this tour?

I saw Built to Spill on Sunday night. It was pretty great.

I've seen built to spill three times and it was great every time, definitely changed when Doug changed up the band's personnel. Do you know who is in the touring band this tour?

Seeing them during a run of monday: modest mouse, thursday: animal collective/spirit of beehive at mish which could end being the weirdest greatest show ever, friday: fiddlehead, and concluding saturday with built to spill. Greatest birthday week gift to myself ever…

Two chicks backing him during this run who apparently are killing it…like each of their bands prior to bts jump on

Seeing them during a run of monday: modest mouse, thursday: animal collective/spirit of beehive at mish which could end being the weirdest greatest show ever, friday: fiddlehead, and concluding saturday with built to spill. Greatest birthday week gift to myself ever…

Two chicks backing him during this run who apparently are killing it…like each of their bands prior to bts jump on

lol wow this will be a week. jelly

New Arcade Fire. Has 4-5 really good songs and a few duds. Outside of the singles they already released -- The Lightning and Lookout Kid, I dig this one:

Age Of Anxiety 1 is probably my favorite song on the album, overall I am not impressed with the album. I’ve heard some reviews call it a “return to form” but I don’t agree. I will say that it took me a few years to appreciate Everything Now, so maybe this will take time as well.

Age Of Anxiety 1 is probably my favorite song on the album, overall I am not impressed with the album. I’ve heard some reviews call it a “return to form” but I don’t agree. I will say that it took me a few years to appreciate Everything Now, so maybe this will take time as well.

I think it's more about them getting back to big cheesy anthems and away from the electronic stuff. They work better for me that way. I liked Reflektor, but not a fan of Everything Now at all. I think I like this new album more than both.

Billy Strings, 5/12/2022, Red Rocks

I went last night and I'm relistening to some parts of it today; the Likes of Me > Pyramid Country > Secrets jam in the first set is really, really good. Whole show was fantastic, but this stretch of songs in particular was one of my favorite parts of the show.

Back