• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What are you listening to right now?

Been listening to a lot of New Zealand rock lately. Here's one from Chris Knox.

The new Van Halen album, "A Different Kind of Truth." Diamond Dave back out front.

Yes, I'll be going to see them when they come to North Carolina in April.

Haha awesome Go. That got me pumped up for my trip to FL. Looking forward to knocking back a couple at Louie's Backyard.

Next up today are:

Mountains - Choral
Belong - October Language

It's an ambient day for TownieDeac.

Figured I'd post this here, too.

If anyone is interested, we have created a Google Music account where anyone can listen to music that other users have uploaded. It can have up to 20,000 songs, and currently has a little over 1300.

This is for anyone on OGBoards. However, to avoid any trolls or bots from ruining this, I'm releasing the log in information via PM. Send me a PM asking and you're good.

As for this thread, I'm currently listening to some old school Guster.

I'm currently listening to the Bowerbirds on the Google Music account. I had never heard of them.

Finishing the day with Ashes Grammar/ Ashes Math by A Sunny Day in Glasgow. This is just brilliant music.

London Calling
Piper at the Gates of Dawn
Tommy

Adult Alternative on TWC. A little earlier they played "Honolulu Blues" by Craig Finn. First I've heard of him...interested to learn more.

Giving Black Joe Lewis and the Honeybears a listen today. So far, I'm really digging it.

Back