• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What are you listening to right now?

"Oh my star is fading.."

You got that right, Chris Martin.

Haha, that's funny. I came really really close to typing out "you know how I know you're totes gay?" in that first post.

I could never get into the flaming lips.

Yoshimi is a great intro. Fight Test is probably the best song they've written.

Hmm, mehbe I'll give em another shot with that album then. Think I'd only really listened to The Soft Bulletin before.

Luls this song "Do You Realize?" makes me remember when i was tripping balls at a Lips show, and Wayne was flying around the audience and the lyric "Do you realize/We're floating in space?" and I lost my shit and hid under my blanket for like 2 hours.

Death From Above 1979 - You're a Woman, I'm a Machine

After I finish the classic, Justified, I am listening to some more recent stuff:

Walk the Moon - I Want! I Want!
Titus Andronicus - The Monitor
Spoon - Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga

"Elvira" by the Oak Ridge Boys.

If that song is now stuck in your head ... you're welcomed.

I'm really digging this sound. Make sure you lemme know when this album actually drops/leaks.

OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD I CANT WAIT FOR THIS CONCERT

He played Elephant King at his last concert. It was amazing live.

After I finish the classic, Justified, I am listening to some more recent stuff:

Walk the Moon - I Want! I Want!
Titus Andronicus - The Monitor
Spoon - Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga

Heavy hitting line-up right thurr.

I'm really digging this sound. Make sure you lemme know when this album actually drops/leaks.

Officially releases 3/6. I will be purchasing this album.

Also, at first I thought "No Time For You" was kinda boring, and then around 4:00 into the song, that little guitar riff...i went berserk.

YES and then the next track has the return of the bari sax.

Back