• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What are you listening to right now?

Been listening to these guys for a while. Definitely one of my favorites. Saw them at Cats Cradle the other week and was thoroughly impressed.

I bet that show was sweeeeeeeet. I like Sleep Paralyst and Polish Girl a lot.

R.E.M. - Automatic for the People
Spiritualized - Lazer Guided Melodies
Sugar - Copper Blue

NBA Jam Session playlist on YouTube

1. Bell Biv Devoe - Above the Rim
2. Eric B & Rakim - Don't Sweat the Technique
3. Patti La Belle - All Right Now
4. Wreckx N Effect - Rim Shaker
5. Steely Dan - Reelin' in the Years
6. Stylz - Bounce
7. Bobby Brown Posse - Drop it on the One
8. Glenn Frey - Part of Me, Part of You
9. Heavy D & Biggie Smalls - Jam Session

So a riff on that Spirtualized album reminded me of a song from Rural Alberta Advantage, and the song got stuck in my head, so I decided to listen to the album, Departing (2011). It's just so good.

Love the intro on Stamp and how the singer launches into "Send it off with a stamp!"

It's hard to put into words...but this song has everything I want. I'll go with 'good momentum'.

Ok back to the 90s now for me.

Tom Waits - Bone Machine
Sonic Youth - Dirty
Nick Cave - Henry's Dream

lol @ Tom Waits attempting falsetto on "Dirt in the Ground"

cool track, but wtf

^^ Awesome, Manifest.

I listened to a bunch of rap at lunch (hence the poll), so I decided to branch and listen to some harder stuff (that I've been skipping):

Alice in Chains - Dirt
Pantera - Vulgar Display of Power

and I will be listening to the Yanks-Rays at 3:10m where I own both starters in fantasy.

Back