• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What are you listening to right now?

Radiohead - The King of Limbs (from the Basement)

I saw them at Bonnaroo during the KoL tour and that album was way better live.

prince put out an album a year for 40 years. apparently there is enough material left to keep doing that for decades. of course he had not put any of that backlog out himself. shame he did not leave a will.

Just dropped the needle on the a-side of "Jack White live at the Detroit Masonic Temple 2014" which was the thirdman vault release for the first quarter of the year. 4 LP drop of the show with a bonus 7" of his SNL performance. First time purchasing a thirdman drop, but pretty impressed so far.

Full show Friday over on JEMP radio right now. In the middle of a dark Carini jam right now.

Phish 7/25/15

SET 1: Martian Monster, Down with Disease, Waiting All Night, Heavy Things, Axilla, 555, Limb By Limb, Ya Mar[1], Fuego > Walls of the Cave

SET 2: No Men In No Man's Land > Carini -> Tweezer > My Friend, My Friend[2] > Roggae > Backwards Down the Number Line > Slave to the Traffic Light

ENCORE: You Enjoy Myself[3]

Beautiful Roggae. Trey and Page really crushing this one.

they really fell in love with Backwards Down the Number Line didn't they? feels like after that song debuted it was an every other show tune

they really fell in love with Backwards Down the Number Line didn't they? feels like after that song debuted it was an every other show tune

Agree - looking at Phish.net, it's been played on average, once ever 4 shows since it debuted.

Overall, that was a really great show, I thought. 2015 seems to have been a really good year for the band.

The new Dinosaur JR album is really good - very much enjoying it on a friday afternoon.

old fart post

when I was a dumb kid I heard Frampton Comes Alive at a friends house for the first time and caught a glimpse of the album cover on the floor then went to Reznick's at Thruway and bought this one by mistake thinking I was getting FCA. It's not the greatest album in the world or anything but I have always enjoyed it, takes me back to being a kid. put it on today

R-4498731-1366593724-7579.jpeg.jpg

I mean they both say "Frampton"

I always preferred HAMPTON COMES ALIVE, if ya know what I mean.

Threw on a random tshirt after work today and it has a grey background and the Adidas three stripe in orange and says "icculus"

St Paul & The Broken Bones - Sanctify

The Muggs - Never Know Why

Back