• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What are you listening to right now?

I was there.

Nice - it's a great show. I'm not the biggest Panic fan, but this show was randomly queued up to me on the ReListen app and I was told by my best friend who likes Panic a lot that it was a good one. Warren Haynes in the second set. Love the song selection on this show overall.

a cassette-rip of Malcolm Cecil's Radiance (1981)

a collection of tracks by Mimicking Birds I ripped off their MySpace page in 2009

Course - Agile Mentors: Working on a Scrum Team
Module 7: Product Backlog
Lesson 1: Responsibilities and Attributes

Last week was the 86th birthday of legendary bassist Carol Kaye. You may not know her name, but she has played on hundreds of hits over the past sixty years. It has been estimated she played in 10,000 sessions. Carol was the only woman in the famous sessions group The Wrecking Crew.

They call me Jay Electronica—fuck that
Call me Jay Elec-Hanukkah, Jay Elec-Yarmulke
Jay Elect-Ramadan, Muhammad as-salaam-alaikum
RasoulAllah Subhanahu wa ta'ala through your monitor

Just to make you feel old, biff, I was ten years old and wouldn't see my first panic show for more than five years after this date.

This was my first and only Panic show: https://www.panicstream.com/vault/widespread-panic-11061998-winston-salem-nc/ (Winston-Salem November 1998)

I honestly thought they were pretty boring live. Mike Houser sat in a metal folding chair for the whole show, maybe he was sick already though...I don't remember the time line. Dave Schools was pretty awesome though.

Back