• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What are you listening to right now?

Julien Neto - Le Femeur de Ciel
Beta Band - Hot Shots II
Royksopp - Melody AM

an ambient/electronica type afternoon

Super Furry Animals - Rings Around the World
Wilco - Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
Jurassic 5 - Power in Numbers

on tap this afternoon

Super Furry Animals - Rings Around the World
Wilco - Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
Jurassic 5 - Power in Numbers

on tap this afternoon

Man what a weird album, I love it. There is no Of Montreal without Super Furry Animals.

Bees - Sunshine Hit Me
Coral - Coral
Coldplay - A Rush of Blood to the Head

this morning

LOLOL the bassline on Daylight is just hilariously bad. Coldplay just got worse and worse after their first album.

Corrosion of Conformity - Self-Titled (the old boys from Raleigh still can kick ya in the teeth)

Van Halen - A Different Kind of Truth (top notch 70s worthy Roth-fronted effort)

COLDPLAY?

I'm working my way through the 2000s on this list of "1001 albums you must hear before you die." For some reason, my memory was a bit generous towards this second Coldplay album. You know how I know I'm totes gaybones? Cause I truly like the first album.

Anyway, for this afternoon (WAIT HOLY SHIT ITS ONLY 10:30 DAMMIT NOOOOOOO):

Flaming Lips - Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots
Doves - Last Broadcast
Beck - Sea Change

I'm working my way through the 2000s on this list of "1001 albums you must hear before you die." For some reason, my memory was a bit generous towards this second Coldplay album. You know how I know I'm totes gaybones? Cause I truly like the first album.

Anyway, for this afternoon (WAIT HOLY SHIT ITS ONLY 10:30 DAMMIT NOOOOOOO):

Flaming Lips - Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots
Doves - Last Broadcast
Beck - Sea Change

Haha, that's funny. I came really really close to typing out "you know how I know you're totes gay?" in that first post.

I could never get into the flaming lips.

Back