• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Best Airline Rewards Credit Cards

Our credit card bill ranges from $3 to $5k a month.
I put everything I can on there water bill gas car insurance. Kids dentists etc it adds up.

Same. I put every bill I can on ours and end up between $3-4K every month.

We put everything on it, too, and it's easily 2K. And since we just bought a new house, there's actual smoke coming off of the card.

Also, I want to know if the new Chase Sapphire Reserve card is heavier than the current Sapphire card. That thing is HEFTY.

Don't know about heavier but mine came in last week and it's definitely got some weight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got an email that I was approved for the Chase Sapphire. Anyone know the process of transferring reward points from another card?

Just got online approval for CS(R). First premium card. Pretty psyched. Combining UR's from my Freedom card was easy.

I'm keeping an eye out for a new rewards card but I just can't stomach a $450 fee

I'm keeping an eye out for a new rewards card but I just can't stomach a $450 fee

You realize it's nowhere near a $450 AMF?

Even if you look beyond the first year and $2100 of value, as long as you spend any money on travel you'll get that $300 automatically credited to your account.

You realize it's nowhere near a $450 AMF?

Even if you look beyond the first year and $2100 of value, as long as you spend any money on travel you'll get that $300 automatically credited to your account.

And I believe a $100 Global Entry credit, right? And the airport lounge access, though admittedly that's tougher to use in the US if you don't travel international.

Folks who have the Chase Sapphire Reserve - how's that working out for you?
The 100,000 points bonus offer ends on the 11th, and I'm debating going for it. Having a hard time seeing the downfall, especially when I figure it's really only $50 more than I pay now for the CS(P) in annual fee, once you take the travel credit into account...

The 100,000 points bonus offer ends on the 11th, and I'm debating going for it. Having a hard time seeing the downfall, especially when I figure it's really only $50 more than I pay now for the CS(P) in annual fee, once you take the travel credit into account...

It's been great. The math works out for us from restaurants alone, not including any travel or the signup bonus. It was a no brainer. Happy to send you a referral (totally selfishly, there are no extra benefits for you)

If you spend the money to get the bonus then it is definitely worth it for pretty much every scenario.

Yes, about to pay for a hotel room for 3 nights and flight with extra points left over, so definitely a good deal

Cool, thanks for the feedback. Probably going to make it happen tonight, then $profit.

Back