• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Radisson Hotel - Opryland

I blame the cheerleaders. We just got back from the opryland and they're having some huge cheer competition. More cheerleaders than Wake and MSU fans, combined.

You goons should have stayed downtown. I just went to opryland to pick up my tickets, and it was absolutely bonkers. Walking distance to the game and bars, legit hotel, and not having to deal with that hysteria FTMFW.

Where is everyone drinking tonight?

You goons should have stayed downtown. I just went to opryland to pick up my tickets, and it was absolutely bonkers. Walking distance to the game and bars, legit hotel, and not having to deal with that hysteria FTMFW.

All teh downtown hotels sold out ftmfl.

I'm staying downtown. Tons of miss st people down here.

Are they giving out any wake swag at the team hotel?

Thanks for the suggestion. Tried to do so.

The Flying Donkey on Waughtown Street is a real dump...but they gots free breakfast

Just got the Sheraton downtown last night. Wanted $299 for the room, but it was a damn good use of 7000 Starwood points. Was pumped to see that open up, as I was going to be at the Hyatt Place by Opryland.

At Opryland. Crazy mobs of people here. Can take 45 minutes plus to get your car. there are sick mobs of people everywhere. The Deacon club is giving out some wake swag down by Magnolia but you can't even find restaurant reservations here, the place is stupid.

I'm beginning to wonder if the State fans are more worldly and sophisticated than the Wake Wonder Bread Brigade.

At Opryland. Crazy mobs of people here. Can take 45 minutes plus to get your car. there are sick mobs of people everywhere. The Deacon club is giving out some wake swag down by Magnolia but you can't even find restaurant reservations here, the place is stupid.

Oh man, this does not sound pleasant at all.

Just got the Sheraton downtown last night. Wanted $299 for the room, but it was a damn good use of 7000 Starwood points. Was pumped to see that open up, as I was going to be at the Hyatt Place by Opryland.

My dad and I are there. Got a great deal and starwood points on to of it. Meeting smallbigtall and cookoutdeac and family tomorrow to tailgate.

I'm beginning to wonder if the State fans are more worldly and sophisticated than the Wake Wonder Bread Brigade.

I love going to Wake bowls and NCAA tourney games because our fan base is so EASY to spot.

I mean, its pretty obvious which people went to Wake Forest.

I went with self-parking because I figured that might be happening after seeing how long it took to check in.

I love going to Wake bowls and NCAA tourney games because our fan base is so EASY to spot.

I mean, its pretty obvious which people went to Wake Forest.

Yeah like at the OB we stayed at a Days Inn on South Beach. Was prett crappy but couldn't beat the beachfront rates. Tons of Wake students there with UL fans of all ages there. I didn't see any old Wake fans there--they all went into the nice hotels around there.

Yeah like at the OB we stayed at a Days Inn on South Beach. Was prett crappy but couldn't beat the beachfront rates. Tons of Wake students there with UL fans of all ages there. I didn't see any old Wake fans there--they all went into the nice hotels around there.

I was at the Days Inn for a night or two as well, early on that week. I liked being able to walk down to The Fountainbleu but they wouldn't let you into the pool area.

The guy did let me go in for like 3 mins to take pictures cause its in Scarface and I begged him.

Every other room in our party has a sleep number bed.

Back