• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Radisson Hotel - Opryland

Well if the administration allowed us to fly after games then there would be no problems. Maybe you could talk to your employer about that if you have a problem with it.

Did the band fly with the team?

I hope future Music City Bowl participants get the memo that the Operyland just plain sucks and you need to be downtown.

Given the lack of service and stupid structure, I expect it will not matter as the place surely will not survive financially.

I agree with everything but the last couple of points. I think the teams will keep staying there since Gaylord is one of the principal sponsors of the bowl game. Also I would expect with the amount of tourism around the area and the large accommodations that the hotel will continue to get a lot of service. It's been there since 1977 as well so I think it will survive financially.

No I told Dr. B to cut it because nobody likes it.

If you are in a position to tell your superiors what to do you should be able to find out why you didn't come home after the game.

If you are in a position to tell your superiors what to do you should be able to find out why you didn't come home after the game.

It was a joke. We hardly ever play it though and don't think that we played it at a football game all year.

Why didn't the bus leave right after the game?

The amount of time motor coach drivers can drive is federally regulated. Due to some of their other driving duties before the game on Friday, driving back to Winston-Salem would have exceeded the federal limits. That is what the bus driver told me anyway.

Further questions regarding bus travel can be directed to American Charters.

The amount of time motor coach drivers can drive is federally regulated. Due to some of their other driving duties before the game on Friday, driving back to Winston-Salem would have exceeded the federal limits. That is what the bus driver told me anyway.

Further questions regarding bus travel can be directed to American Charters.

That makes perfect sense. Thank you. This is another lesson if you want to know something ask someone that knows what is going on.

I was surprised the Opryland Hotel was the official hotel. Many better options downtown or near Vandy in terms of proximity to the stadium and downtown attractions. Opryland Hotel is a nice place, but it's not near anything. I would have been VERY hesitant to stay anywhere else near Opryland.

I was surprised the Opryland Hotel was the official hotel. Many better options downtown or near Vandy in terms of proximity to the stadium and downtown attractions. Opryland Hotel is a nice place, but it's not near anything. I would have been VERY hesitant to stay anywhere else near Opryland.

As was said before, Gaylord is one of the main sponsors.

It's what the mouth breathers want.

You'd of thought ChrisL68 died and went to heaven

lol I'm in the Radisson now with the band.

You must have gotten a door that is facing the street...just terrible. Sunlight pours in.

Gotta love that swimming pool under renovations. I didn't see a single worker anywhere near that pool while we were there.

And yeah, the hotel kind of sucked.

Kind of glad I stayed at the Courtyard Vandy. Lots of MSU fans, but easy to get to the game (free shuttle) and back last night after the NYE events on Broadway.

Back