• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Banned?

awakeandready

Squirrelmonger
Reaction score
(This is HTTD)

HALP

I can't access the boards. This has happened a few times in the past couple of days. My machine and internet connectivity are absolutely fine (as far as I can tell), but I cannot reach the boards. I tried flushing my DNS, changing my DNS to 8.8.8.8, rebooting my computer, clearing my caches etc. All to no avail.

getsome said (in response to this):i think this is what happened to dv7 and I after the boards came back...we got IP Banned by the host bc dv7 posted so much in a short time they thought he was spam. lolz.

Is it possible this is what happened to me? Right before I was cut off, I tried to edit a post several times, receiving an error message every time until I couldn't access the boards, period.

Thanks for the help.

I put in a ticket with our support. We'll see what they say. Sorry I can't do anything in a quicker fashion, but we don't have access to a bunch of the tools they use on a shared environment.

Back