• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

error message

Toogs

Reaction score
with some replies, but not all,

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /forums/newreply.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.21 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.21 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at www.ogboards.com Port 80

Figure out your public IP and post it here if you can. I think this is the error some have gotten before getting their IP blocked by the new host.

but it's getting through sometimes. Did something change yesterday? Also this is happening at home and at work (different ip's).

Nah, nothing specific has changed recently, can you post your public IP for us from at least one of the problem spots so we can check w/ the host to see if it is that?

of course now like my last 5 have gone through. yesterday I thought maybe the boards were down, it happened and then I couldn't get on at all.

I sent it to cookout. However I have now replied like 8 times with no problems.

works at work but not on phone or home comp. Sending those IPs via pm

When searching for the Netflix thread, and trying to use the link it gave - http://www.ogboards.com/forums/showthread.php?t=244&highlight=stuff+you've+netflix

I got this:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@ogboards.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.21 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.21 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at www.ogboards.com Port 80

Back