• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wellman and Football (+ Lobo-Grobe Wedding News!)

berneses

Reaction score
Sounds like a big announcement coming from the AD regarding the football program mentioned on the other board. Could Lobo be announced as coach in waiting. Well now that would sure stir things up a bit.

The thread title and post by ACCOffice are pretty nuts. Bud at Wake suggested Lobo as coach in waiting so take that for what it's worth.

According to my source, the announcement will be for an AD in waiting. We wanted a young successor to take over the throne. Looking for a qualified candidate, RW did not have to far and will name - Doofus!

Congrats, man! BZZZZZZZZ, to Infinity and Beyond!

Maybe Coach Lobtzke is resigning and Coach Galloway is the new OC.

According to my source, the announcement will be for an AD in waiting. We wanted a young successor to take over the throne. Looking for a qualified candidate, RW did not have to far and will name - Doofus!

Congrats, man! BZZZZZZZZ, to Infinity and Beyond!

:dancindeac:

My friend was trying to tell me night before last that grobe to penn state was happening, and that he'd heard it from someone close to the coach. Sincerely hope this isn't the case.

Just ventured over to the other board. God jason27nc is THE WORST. His signature is "Bzzz In" in large, bold font and he's posting about how great Lobo is as a coach.

Not a bad guess either.

So far we have:

1. Coach Lobotzke for coach-in-waiting
2. Coach Grobe to AD
3. Coach Galloway to OC

MAYBE GROBIE IS RETIRING...

No way is Grobe retiring. If anything (not that I think this is it) maybe he would announce it and have a curtain call next year. The hiring season is over and Wake would be screwed big time.

No way is Grobe retiring. If anything (not that I think this is it) maybe he would announce it and have a curtain call next year. The hiring season is over and Wake would be screwed big time.

Unless if he were resigning and Coach Lobotzke were promoted to HC.

My friend was trying to tell me night before last that grobe to penn state was happening, and that he'd heard it from someone close to the coach. Sincerely hope this isn't the case.

Well this could make sense.

Grobe having a life contract is probably hand in hand with a coach in waiting position. If that's the case I'm gonna vomit

CIW situations make no sense to me at all. Not just if this were the case, but in general.

Back