• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wellman and Football (+ Lobo-Grobe Wedding News!)

Well this thread turned stupid.

Do you think I am superior to him or something!?

You are a Racist and a Bigot Irishslim...and I am appalled.

Last time I checked there we all descended from apes and likely emerged from the same oozing tarpit in Tanzania.

What say you, Lucy?

LOL, good one Leakey.

This thread is awful. Can we get some bans handed out here or what.. or at least the KA treatment...

neg repped for this tlc? im pretty sure that the vast majority of the board finds retards bitching at each other annoying, especially since it COMPLETELY derailed what the thread was actually about. lame.

Good lord...I'm fucking done with the boards...y'all are off the fucking deep end. If you really think that our athletic department would allow nepotism in it then I don't know what the hell to tell you...have fun making fun of our coaching staff and people that cheer for the team without me.

dance.gif
dance.gif
dance.gif
dance.gif

FROM ONE PLAYA' TO ANOTHER: DOOFUS COME BACK!

Last edited:
Good lord...I'm fucking done with the boards...y'all are off the fucking deep end. If you really think that our athletic department would allow nepotism in it then I don't know what the hell to tell you...have fun making fun of our coaching staff and people that cheer for the team without me.

Ha. Got repped on an old post on this thread and, in cruising through for context on my post, ran across this post from long ago. Funny considering Evan Manning's place on Danny Manning's staff.

Back