• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jeff Battle

Jeff Battle takes Marshall to a National Championship.

Wake Forest fans commit mass suicide on the quad.

I'd like to see coach Battle get a shot somewhere. He's been the single piece of stability for WFU through 3 head coaches. Good luck Coach and thanks for giving so much to the Deacons!

I think battle will actually be a really good head coach. I hope he gets a shot and I really hope that he wants it.

Good luck coach! Thank you for your commitment to the kids and the university through so much adversity. You'll get a shot somewhere. All the best to you and your family.

It will be interesting to see what Coach B decides to do. He has been very consistent in not pursuing a HC position. I would be surprised if he changed in that regard at this point. He might very well be interested in a scouting position with an NBA club. In any event, he has been a very positive contributor to WF basketball his entire time here, and handled these last few disappointing years with much grace. We wish you well Coach and thank you for all you have done for our players and our school.

Back