• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Only in California??

only in california- rj & co. "enveloping" a random couple at a bar. kinky.

1. Sealed Envelope
An act performed immediately after sex; moments before achieving male orgasm, the man pulls out and shoots his load into the crevice of the girls ass. Afterwards, he presses her ass cheeks together for an undetermined amount of time. When he lets go, her cheeks will be stuck together, thus forming a sealed envelope.

5 years later this made me LOL

Using a sealed envelope is NONSENSICAL and a NONSTARTER. The sealed envelope is ILLEGAL because it is about power, domoination and harming people. There's no way to logically separate parts of a sealed envelope.

Diggler isn't as clever as he thinks he is. He think he could say,"See you draw the line at the sealed envelope. We draw the line at gy marriage. Thus we are equal." Sad.

Eliminating sealed envelope laws will harm many people. Being gay doesn't harm people.

I posted this in the chat thread but it belongs here:
I was in California over Memorial Day weekend. I was staying across the street from Firestone Walker brewery with my mom and my sister's kids. I decided to walk across the street to have a beer and as I am in front of the brewery I hear from a car "Hey girl, hey. You don't have to go in there I got a beer for you" and some guy was trying to hand me a Corona out a car window. I thought about RJ and was like, there's that California hospitality he's always talking about.

What makes no sense? I rode the bus. I had never seen a situation like I saw.

this place is beyond sick.

You can't even tell a nice story of people in a surprisingly friendly manner without others trying to find something negative about it.

Jesus, sometimes just nice things happen and are shared.

That's all this was. some of you can't just take something good happening without trying find something to bitch about.

What's so funny Diggler ? Don't you like to have FUN !?

Was in the shower and didn’t even feel it. My nieces are here for their first trip outside of the south so it was fun for them to experience one

It shook pretty good here and saw aftershocks in the pool for a while.

Just had the strongest one in LA. The world’s falling apart. 3 earthquakes in 24h or so

ok i was legit scared during that one, whole house was swaying for like 2-3 mins

It was pretty bad..the pool overflowed pretty badly....

ok i was legit scared during that one, whole house was swaying for like 2-3 mins

The scoreboard at the Thomas and Mack Arena was shaking during Summer League. That's nuts.

Big difference between 6.4 and 7.1

The big one is coming

And it won’t be in Ridgecrest

Back