• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Only in California??

it's so perfect that a thread that started 7 years ago with a disguised rj humblebrag has now, after all of this, come back around to another rj humblebrag.

Gotta back rj on this one. I live in Cali and errryyyooone has a pool. It is standard issue.

I lived in NoVa and NC in the 80s & 90s. Been in Cali since 2004. You couldn't pay me to leave here.

Gotta back rj on this one. I live in Cali and errryyyooone has a pool. It is standard issue.

I lived in NoVa and NC in the 80s & 90s. Been in Cali since 2004. You couldn't pay me to leave here.

Don't worry, we'd actually pay to have you stay there.

Solid!

“Today, California is on the cutting edge of everything that is wrong with America. The state is at the forefront of our moral, social and political decay, and the filth being produced by our entertainment industry has infected the entire globe.”

My wife is advising a client in a dispute with a crazy relative in CA. I’m disturbed to learn that this crazy is actually involved in educating children. We are talking tin foil hats and alien conspiracies and that kind of crazy.

A pool? And kind people on a bus? Holy hell! What a place! WHAT! :golfclap: A! :golfclap: PLACE! :golfclap:

Last edited:
A pool? And kind people on a bus? Holy hell! What a place! WHAT! :golfclap: A! :golfclap: PLACE! :golfclap:

shame the Flying Spaghetti Monster is trying to destroy it by moving the Earth around a tad.

you've never heard of the flying spaghetti monster?

you've never heard of the flying spaghetti monster?

I’m just shocked that an adult would post about it in 2019

I’m pretty shocked whenever dv7 posts on a non-soccer thread. Dude is unhinged.

the concept of the flying spaghetti monster is timeless

Back