• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chinatown DC -- Cool / inexpensive Restruants?

This thread reminds me to hit up Tyber Creek though, owned by a WFU grad I think?

Yeah, I think she's either '06 or '08. TC has gotten better over time and seems to be hitting its stride. Their brunch is really good.

It's not great. Just like Crisp before it. My buddy was a semi-regular at Crisp and started going to HopScotch, but now that he's moved out of the hood I don't think I'll ever go back in.

I heard the same thing, bummer.

Yeah, I think she's either '06 or '08. TC has gotten better over time and seems to be hitting its stride. Their brunch is really good.

Oh really? It was extremely subpar last time I was there, probably 2 years ago. I'll have to give it another shot.

i didn't know that either. haven't been there lately bc of the heat (although i do suppose they have an inside too) but i've generally liked it.

anyone have a preferred bar for wake sporting events? last time i tried at bstone all the tvs were already taken up

anyone have a preferred bar for wake sporting events? last time i tried at bstone all the tvs were already taken up

Gonna try to make mine Midlands Beer Garden. They have tons of TVs and will always show anything you want.

Gonna try to make mine Midlands Beer Garden. They have tons of TVs and will always show anything you want.

They do not have ACC Network. Nor does Hook Hall across the street.

I am still looking for somewhere up near Petworth/Park View to watch tonight.

Have you tried sorting out spots that have DirecTV (using Sunday Ticket promotions as a proxy)? They will assuredly have it - that was the route I went up here.

lou’s was awful, my gf literally fell asleep. but did put the game on. we should find a better spot.

had to cancel bad saint this month as wife has unscheduled business travel but got a decent reservation in october

gonna do thip kao instead

Midlands emailed me today and said they picked up ACC Network. That'll be the spot.

Checked out a new-ish Navy Yard spot on Friday called Shilling Canning and thought it was fantastic. Everything we ordered was great and the service was fun and attentive. I definitely recommend.

Back