• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New, semi-interesting article on Skeen

He def cheated, my roommate was in the class with him.

That being said, he def left for other reasons. I was one of the first to report he was considering it (because I heard him say as much to other players) and got crucified, deleted, and almost banned on the other boards. The dude was very unhappy.

Wake has traditionally had success with small town, small school kids. They might adjust to Wake more easily. We should consider that when we recruit.

And we should not recruit people with a propensity to cheat;that is UNC's wheelhouse.

Yeah, like Justin Gray (Charlotte), Eric Williams (metro Raleigh), and Rodney Rogers (Durham).

I'd throw in Chris Paul, but you'd probably argue that he's from Lewisville which is a small town and that his high school only had 2,200 students.

Yeah, like Justin Gray (Charlotte), Eric Williams (metro Raleigh), and Rodney Rogers (Durham).

I'd throw in Chris Paul, but you'd probably argue that he's from Lewisville which is a small town and that his high school only had 2,200 students.

And then there are those kids who the pundits say it was good for them to get away from the urban environment where they grew up. It just depends on the kid. Isn't that why they take recruiting visits? Schools don't change overnight, even if the recruits are shown only the good sides.

This is fucking stupid. You get the best players you can on campus and take the ones who want to come. Big school, small school; hamlet, metropolis. It doesn't fucking matter.

Look the whole point of this Bttt was to mock RJ's parody.

This is fucking stupid. You get the best players you can on campus and take the ones who want to come. Big school, small school; hamlet, metropolis. It doesn't fucking matter.

What if they call offensive fouls in pickup games?

Back