• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How Many Times Have You Been High?

KAFKA FTFMW

That's a cool video. Definitely the best song that's ever been used in a Reese's Cups commercial.

I really like watching videos like that that show the music being made. There's just something neat about watching people pick up instruments and make great music out of nothing. For example, really dig this clip of Wye Oak:

Also, re: Phish, not sure if you guys are into podcasts, but there's a pretty funny recurring podcast called Analyze Phish. In this podcast, Harris Wittels, a comedy writer for Parks & Recreation and other shit, tries to convince this other dude, Scott Aukerman (host of the Comedy Bang Bang podcast), why he should like Phish. They have done 3 podcasts so far and thus far Wittels has not been successful.

It's pretty funny shit. On the next episode, they're apparently attending a Phish show at Madison Square Garden. Aukerman is going to smoke drugs and they are going to record live during the concert to get Aukerman's reaction to his first Phish show. Should be fun. If interested, you can listen here:

http://www.earwolf.com/episode/analyze-phish/

I took some advice from this thread and put on Winston '97 last night. Strong to very strong.

I think I'm about three mimosa/martinis away from busting out a big L with my girlfriends family. Smoking with old people is fun.

Getting baked with your special lady friend's parents? Niiiiiiiiiice. I assume this isn't the first time? Either way, you should report back.

SNL has become the kristen wiig show. She has basically starred in every skit this season. Too much man too much.

I think I'm about three mimosa/martinis away from busting out a big L with my girlfriends family. Smoking with old people is fun.

my high school friend's mom gets STRONG with us whenever she's over at his house. there is no stopping when she's there, either. every time she strengthens up with us, there reaches a point where my friend and i are uncomfortably strong and she wants to keep going and calls us pussies. one time she made this BOMB chili in exchange for us agreeing to strengthen up again before eating it. obviously she never has her own shit.

i think we're close to "getting strong" becoming official boards code.

SNL has become the kristen wiig show. She has basically starred in every skit this season. Too much man too much.

She was pretty funny as the Flirty Girl in last night's Weekend Update segment. Overall though, I agree with you. Her recurring characters are the worst. I did sort of like her Finnish talk show host last night.

The thing that cracked me up most about last night's episode was the "You Can't Handle the Woof" line in the Doggy Duty soundtrack. The Digital Short was also pretty funny with Val Kilmer's bird man.

Was pretty impressed by Katy Perry. She's not an actress, but was given more to do on last night's show than most of the recent show hosts.

hmmmm. That would weird me out. Kudos to you good sir.

I would like to get strong with you and Mrs. RubbinsRacin and have a long conversation about the whales.

1086721.jpg

"Whales have been entering Sydney Harbour only in recent years with tougher anti-pollution laws believed responsible for enticing the large mammals into the harbour."

http://edition.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/sailing/08/01/australia.whales.ppl/

YES. We need to get strong and talk shop. I really dug Katy Perry last night. I loved the last skit where she found her soul mate and sudekis jazzed out.

Back