• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How Many Times Have You Been High?

So we made a shitton of brownies last Saturday because my bud's dad had heart surgery, and he really needed to work on his strength levels. Now, I can't sleep when I'm strong because I feel the need to pawn everything: food, vidgames, babes, booze, work, etc. I really, really want to eat one right now, but I have no desire to pull an all-nighter. I wish I was one of those lucky people that could sleep with strength coursing through my veins.

That favorite nut thread just made me go grab a handful of mixed nuts.

smoking with first timers is the worst

How old were these peeps, if you made it to 24 without smoking I think you probably shouldn't start. although I'm not one to talk. Some friends gave me a ride home from the bar the other night, and I was like do you guys wanna hang out, I got beers and strength and this babe was like I wanna smoke. Then I started to pack it up and she was like I don't know how to do it and then she just completely backed out.

being a vegetarian has really opened my eyes to how awesome food is. like, you can't just toss a slab of meat with some half-ass seasonings on a grill and call that a meal when you're a vegetarian OBVIOUSLY. you really learn to mix and match things, and now i fucking LOVE vegetables. its almost like a religious experience. like, everything you need is right there! in the ground! JUST GROWING.

being a vegetarian has really opened my eyes to how awesome food is. like, you can't just toss a slab of meat with some half-ass seasonings on a grill and call that a meal when you're a vegetarian OBVIOUSLY. you really learn to mix and match things, and now i fucking LOVE vegetables. its almost like a religious experience. like, everything you need is right there! in the ground! JUST GROWING.

Yeah, it's a real spiritual kind of thing. I was crushing some almonds the other night after a nice workout and then I ate an apple. I know junk food tastes great and all when all strong and mighty, but no reason to do that when roasted nuts taste so damn good.

Had pho for the first time last night. Wow.

Basil and leaves and lime and those sprouts. I don't know how they do it but that stuff was amazing. And it definitely made me think of Boom talking about the veges. Just made a stirfry for tonight as well. Tasting fantastic right now.

Just got baked and spent the first 10 minutes looking at an old photograph and thinking about shit. Ahhhhhh...reefer.

It occurs to me that if I could pick like 5-10 people in the world with which I'd like to get baked, I think Jeff [Redacted] might make that list. I think it would be pretty funny to see that dude high. I bet he'd unload about how much we suck. That would be cool. It'd be interesting to know what it's like to know that there are like, tons of people out there who hate you. That's a rare thing. I mean, most people probably aren't actively hated by more than maybe a couple of people, if any. Other than mooonnzzzzz, I don't think anyone out there in real life hates me. Maybe this chick who was in my 9th grade gym class who asked me to the school dance and I said no. If you mentioned my name to her today, she may be like, "oh yeah, I hate that guy." But, otherwise, I don't know that I'm really hated by anyone (fuck, just thought of another girl who probably kind of hates me -- college hook-up). But, [Redacted] is really disliked by thousands of people. Maybe tens of thousands. That would be a heavy thing. It'd be fun to be like, "dude, people fucking HAAAAAAAAAATE you. What's that like?" [Redacted] would probably be cool about that if he was real high. He doesn't seem like the stoner type, but then he does do yoga, so he might be into mind-body-and-spirit and occasionally getting strong and watching that hillbilly fishing show where they try to catch catfish with their bare hands.

Cincinnati has 6 points right now 12 minutes into this game. That's awesome.

Every Saturday I have to make a decision about whether I want to shave. Most times I don't, but then it takes a little longer to shave on Monday morning.

Another person who would be fun to get high with is some dude who is a gynecologist.

I've never really read this thread. I used to eat mushrooms somewhat frequently and did a lot of blow. Never really liked pot. During one trip we were walking through the woods and I thought we were surrounded by hundreds of "the cat in the hat." Lifesize. It was terrifying. I also really don't like bees, sober or not, I hate them. So a bee appeared in our little spot in the woods and my gf and friend were smart enough to keep this bee's appearance a secret. That sent me into a frenzy. I tried to cross a stream to get away from the bee and halfway across lost it and went into fetal position. Ruined my phone and got soaking wet.

I also made the mistake of driving while tripping. My passenger kept screaming "we're going too fast, we're going to crash." When I looked at the speedometer it showed 7mph. Indeed I was going too fast and slowed down to 5.

Do you ever think Mr. T gets tired of having to have that fucking mohawk and wearing gold chains? He's had to be that guy for 30 years. 30 YEARS. Imagine walking into a subway to get a sandwich and seeing Mr. T standing there. You'd be like, "Oh shit, Mr. T!" and he'd just sigh and shake his head, like FML.

Dudes, sorry for the multiple posts, but I just saw a promo for some upcoming network show that has a title that is dangerously close to my name. So I saw it and for a second was like, "holy shit, there's a new show that is my name!" But then I realized it wasn't my name, just real close. But that made me think it would be funny if there was a show with my name and it got real famous, like the next Seinfeld. Then for the rest of my entire goddamn life anytime I ever said my name, people would be like, "just like the TV show!" That would be pretty sucky. Like what if your name was Seinfeld right now? I'll bet you'd be so sick of that show.

McLovin in on FX right now. "Technically I don't have a first name..." LOL.

Got four calls from a mysterious number last night, which seems odd considering I've had the same phone number since 2005 and I have a personal voice mail greeting, meaning you should probably stop calling once you realize that you don't know me. Did some Internet sleuthing this morning and learned that I missed four calls from a local woman who was arrested in 2007 for throwing a drink at a Starbucks barista when he wouldn't give her a free replacement after she complained about it tasting "bitter." I probably should have just answered the phone and told her that all Starbucks drinks taste bitter, but I saw her mugshot and she didn't seem like the kind of person who would find that funny.

My roommate was buying weight for a while so i was just scooping strength from him, but my roommate stopped. And now I'm almost out of strength, I could call my old guy but I feel like he'd be like "yo bro what happened to you man." And then id have to come up with something to tell him. wish i could just go to the store and buy some.

doesn't get much better than baseball and b rips. My joint is so cised for the Original Thirsty Thursday tomorrow in Aville.

Couple things.

Got a new oney in Georgetown last night. Tried it out last night. Works well.

Second, I started thinking about 4/20 plans. It's a Friday and since I work from home on Fridays, I'll probably be taking off at lunch. Also got a friend coming in town for the weekend. Not sure what we'll be doing but decided it is definitely going to include baking brownies Thursday night.

And yes, so happy baseball is back.

Anybody else see Keller Williams is playing at The Blind Tiger in Greensboro on 4/20? Seems like the kind of thing people in this thread would be looking for. The venue even has it labeled as a 420 Party so it looks like they're trying to cater to the crowd.

Back