• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How Many Times Have You Been High?

I had a cleaning accident, and had to get a new 15" Pulsar double diffuser with an ice holder up top. Damn.

I've got an old one, and it's alright. Smooths me out and cuts the anxiety just enough when I use it that I can work or go to sleep or drive or whatever. The only time I feel HIGH high is the first time I pack a new bowl, but I can usually get a month+ of use out of that, only using it a couple of times a week, if that. 420Deac just got one though that he says he likes, but I don't use mine to get all wobbly or anything, just a tiny tiny buzz if even that -- more for anxiety/sleep if I'm not in a place I can smoke. I got a liquid pen vape, but now I'm all wary of that, though the carts I got were from a friend who got them from a dispensary in CA, so they should be fine?

Apparently you can use the vaped dry herb to cook up? I think I tried it once and it was inconclusive, but I have heard that. But it gets all brown and dusty, so I usually toss it.

Thanks chupe. Sounds like you are using it for too long (according to the pic on this page
https://vaping360.com/best-weed-vaporizers/how-to-vape-weed/ ). Obviously for your purpose it works fine. The pic part way down the page has pics to show the diff stages of smoke and use of the flower post dry vape. E.g. keep smoking, good for edibles, throw out.

Also, worried about the fake carts. I enjoy a few vape puffs to wind down a day. Maybe add a beer or cocktail some but I don't spend a lot of time smoking.

So should I stop using my pen? These hospitalizations/deaths are freaking me out a bit. I'm buying really good quality cartridges, but still.

So should I stop using my pen? These hospitalizations/deaths are freaking me out a bit. I'm buying really good quality cartridges, but still.

It's kind of obnoxious that they're being so ambiguous about the actual causes of death/source of contagion. I stopped using the pen after I noticed that it was giving me breathing issues, FWIW. Smoking doesn't bother my lungs at all, somehow, and yet the pen was really messing with me.

If they're from a dispensary and packaged, I think you're probably cool? Make sure the liquid is like a dark amber, not yellow. That's about all I've heard. It's pretty crazy though.

Yeah, they are, and supposedly the thicker the better (more oil/no liquid filler). But I dunno if it's worth, you know, dying over.

Never had issues with a pen. The deaths are likely people mixing cartridges or using them wrong or trying to put their own THC mix into the cartridge.

If you got them from a dispensary you're fine.

I like the pen high alright, man you can get fucked up, but it left a weird taste in my mouth sometimes and just felt less natural somehow, but that part was probably in my head. The best thing is the relative lack of smell and the convenience of being able to bring that shit wherever you go.

But yeah, I would like to avoid death, as well.

RJ! That was pretty solid!

Thanks for the support, numbers. I think I'm probably just paranoid because I got ripped last night way more than usual. Pen helps a lot with the pre-wedding anxiety (2 weeks away).

This shit may be like when they were trying to crack down on smack tea. Like, hey, this guy died and he had kratom in his system! Ban it! Oh, by the way, he had also clearly smoked fentanyl and snorted some crushed up oxy beforehand, while also downing a jar of hooch before driving into a pole after ingesting bath salts and half eating his own face.

Back