• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How Many Times Have You Been High?

they were selling it at the farmer's market and I was very confused -- the super high saleswoman did not help ease my confusion, though I suppose an endorsement of the product

not used it but my understanding is it has similar properties to thc. however, the compound was discovered after laws/rules were in place to address the slight variation. leaves them in a grey area for the time being.

Still give you the cloudy piss though, right?

Still give you the cloudy piss though, right?

Yes, reportedly - that's the downside, if you're in a position where a negative drug test could pose a problem for you. I've been using it for the past four or five months - it's a reasonable (albeit less potent) alternative to the real stuff until NC gets it together and legalizes it.

D8 is less potent than delta 9 THC for sure, but that doesn't really matter if you are talking edibles/gummies. There are some VERY potent gummies out there.

I know several people who are regular users. Anything over 25 mg and you are going to get high, and for many people it takes much less than that. If you go past 40 mg, you risk getting super high.

I've heard of people smoking it, but that doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me - it is just sprayed onto hemp. Gummies are the way to go.

You will definitely fail a drug test if you used D8 recently prior to the test.

Can you get D8/CBD hybrid stuff? Or is that what D8 is to begin with?

Moving my CT posts to this thread

my neighbor has been growing buds. has some of the dankest of dank buds right now. white and fluffy with purple and orange hairs/spots and crystals all over. Better than anything I've found black market or legal. He probably has 5 or 6 pounds over a few plants. Anyways, he's my new best friend. We've been doing a neighbor dad night cap with his homegrown for the past couple weeks. The issue is he's trying to dry it and toke it as fast as possible so it doesn't go bad. I'm helping his efforts

He's trying to normalize it, so anyone who comes to his house he offers some to. These can be 85 year old neighbors walking their little yorkie dog, plumbers, electricians, yard workers, randos he's never met...etc...it's pretty ridiculous. He's in his mid40s and has a couple kids and great job. When I ask him why he's so open about it and if he worries about getting popped or taken down by a narc, he says as long as he makes a difference in advancing the conversation towards legalization, he is OK with any consequences.

D8 is less potent than delta 9 THC for sure, but that doesn't really matter if you are talking edibles/gummies. There are some VERY potent gummies out there.

I know several people who are regular users. Anything over 25 mg and you are going to get high, and for many people it takes much less than that. If you go past 40 mg, you risk getting super high.

I've heard of people smoking it, but that doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me - it is just sprayed onto hemp. Gummies are the way to go.

You will definitely fail a drug test if you used D8 recently prior to the test.

I grabbed a vape pen. Worked well.

You can buy D8 combined with CBD or just D8. There's even a "new" D10. Maxim had an article last week reviewing the top mail order sellers.

Nice - just bought a bottle from that list. Started out 10 mg D8/10 mg CBD. My buddy said 25 mg of D8 took him to a bit of a dark place, and my tolerance has always been low anyways.

How does the board feel about Ketamine? It's all the rage these days with the young bucks out there.

I am to scurred to fuck with it anymore than little baby bumps.

How does the board feel about Ketamine? It's all the rage these days with the young bucks out there.

I am to scurred to fuck with it anymore than little baby bumps.

I'd be terrified. I've become too old to fuck with anything really, but somehow the one thing that I remain is a fun guy.

5nr415.jpg

Back