• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How Many Times Have You Been High?

Isn't Ketamine one of the drugs you can do the massive guided trips on and it's supposed to change your life? If I could sign up for a trip that would make me far less anxious, but not fully change my personality, I'd be all for it.

You should just eat a shitton of mushrooms and go canoeing. Same thing.

Isn't Ketamine one of the drugs you can do the massive guided trips on and it's supposed to change your life? If I could sign up for a trip that would make me far less anxious, but not fully change my personality, I'd be all for it.

No, but Ketamine can be clinically dosed to treat depression.

You are looking for Ayahuasca/DMT

My only experience with Ketamine involved watching a dude who was tripping on it almost falling into a bonfire. I got offered some at a Disco Biscuits show but I don’t think I can or should fuck with hallucinogens anymore.

JManslow;3743988[B said:
]My only experience with Ketamine involved watching a dude who was tripping on it almost falling into a bonfire. [/B]I got offered some at a Disco Biscuits show but I don’t think I can or should fuck with hallucinogens anymore.

And this is why I am hesitant to fuck with it.

So I looked it up, and you def can do guided Ketamine trips. I remembered seeing it on 60 Minutes. I guess the guided massive dose LSD/psilocybin trips are the ones that have had especially staggering results like ending addictions, eliminating the fear of death in terminal patients, etc.

my mom is very curious about psychedelics but not sure she’s try anything til it’s legal

Big fan of my first D8 experience. Took at 10 mg CBD/10 mg D8 gummy around noon and felt nice and mellow - killed any hangover I had and no Sunday scaries. Took another one out by the fire pit around 9:30, thinking it would just be more of the same. Got surprisingly high and slept awesome.

Big fan of my first D8 experience. Took at 10 mg CBD/10 mg D8 gummy around noon and felt nice and mellow - killed any hangover I had and no Sunday scaries. Took another one out by the fire pit around 9:30, thinking it would just be more of the same. Got surprisingly high and slept awesome.

lol I, too, tried d8 for the first time last night.. similar dosing (10mg CBD/10mg CBD/5 mg of some other shit CBG(?)) but just one at 9:30 last night.. pretty good vibes for playing a few games and then slept great

Back