• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How Many Times Have You Been High?

they used to sell that space weed stuff in headshops too, so when i was in ohio i went with a friend to our local shop and asked the guy. he said "wow, you're not going to like this answer. its now illegal. its a class 4 felony for me to sell it to you" i said, oh wow when did this go into effect? he said "TODAY."

i thought he was fucking with me so i looked it up later. not fucking with me. i went the day it became illegal.

I have to thank the creator of this thread. Without it I wouldn't have gotten the greatest neg rep ever:"way to glorify irresponsible behavior".

DUH! That's the purpose of this thread.

In reality, I should have gotten positive for following the spirit of the thread for a change :)

Geez some need to learn to have fun.

No worries, rjkarl, this is a place for you to simply be rjkarl. You want to post a gonzo story, go right ahead. You want to post a random observation or thought or song lyric or youtube video of animals doing human things, you can do that too. The only limit is your own imagination and the strength of your PEDs.

Don't listen to smidge, rj, he just posted an e-version of a blacklight poster. A .gif of a lava lamp is probably right around the corner.

new Ben and Jerrys flavor. I thought this would be the best place to post.

http://www.theimpulsivebuy.com/wordpress/2011/04/21/review-ben-jerrys-late-night-snack/

20110311-bj-late-night-snack-ice-cream-container.jpg

This, I need answers people

Hookah Hookup and Pipes and Things in Greensboro both have them. Mix with 8 oz of water and you'll have a very happy plant. Dosage somewhere around 150-250 mg of plant food.

This was the business last night, Thirty Two Short Films About Glenn Gould.

Man, if you walked into a hospital and your doctor was a 12-year-old boy, you would be like, "fuck this" and walk out.

Add this to the list of best songs to hear while stoned and walking your dogs by yourself at night.

Haha, I was listening to that Deerhunter song teh other night driving back to W-S really late. Was really awesome w/ teh windows down on an empty highway too.

I notice that the older I get, the less famous chicks there are that I would really like to bang.

Back in the day, oh man, if you asked me who my favorite celebrity babes were, I could have named like 20 very quickly (Covergirl Niki Taylor, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Alicia Silverstone, Jennifer Love Hewitt, the Painted Bird of Odessa Tatiana Gutsu, Elle Macpherson, Jennifer Connelly, Elisabeth Shue circa Adventures in Babysitting, the chick who played Madeline on The Wonder Years, etc. I'm also pretty sure when the internet just started, I was a very early member of the Official Internet Fan Club of Bridget Fonda).

Now days, there is no one that I am really into. I like the blonde chick on Chuck and the blonde MILF on Modern Family. I like the red headed chick from We Are Marshall and 127 Hours, who I swear reminds me of a famous hot red headed chick from growing up, except I can't remember who it was. But, I'm not really into any of them and I barely know their names.

I think it's because I'm married and no longer allowed to hang up posters of babes in swimsuits in my bedroom. It's funny, because my parents have basically left my bedroom at their house untouched since I moved out in college. So all the posters and retarded things I had on my walls when I was in high school 14 years ago are all still there, which includes a picture of some random hot brunette model I cut out from God knows what magazine. Awesome. My wife says it's like walking into a time capsule. I wonder if other people's parents leave their shit in their old bedrooms.

We have a friend that enjoys various substances. Once, at a phish concert he disappeared over to shakedown street to find some drugs and he only had like ten bucks. Well, he comes back with the most disgusting looking peanut butter type ball of crap with like fruit loops in it, wrapped in saran wrap. Gross. My other buddy was like-"what the fuck dude. Of all the shit around at this place, THAT is what you come back with?!?" and he's like- yeah dude. This is called a ganja goo ball and the guy said it will seriously fuck you up for hours. Ok whatever. He Proceeds to eat this thing, like even licking the plastic wrap. We get into the show, and that fucking goo ball starts wrecking his world. At one point he goes "dude , there are doors opening in mind that I didn't know even exist!" then he balls up on the lawn ad just sits there rocking back and forth , eventually throws up and continues freaking out a bit. Anyway, I guess the moral of the story is just be careful with your goo balls.

i just started a new thread, had it typed out and everything, and before i hit the post button i said to myself, boom - is this really a good idea? maybe you should wait until you can focus a little more. did not start the thread.

The real answer is: more than once-fewer than Keith Richards.

Back