• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How Many Times Have You Been High?

Little know fact- lady bugs are deadly poisonous but their mouths are too small to puncture human skin, so they can't hurt us. Scientists used to extract their venom for use in animal euthanasia drugs and tranquilizers, but each one contains such a small amount that it was very labor intensive and became obsolete with the advance of synthetic drugs.

Little know fact- lady bugs are deadly poisonous but their mouths are too small to puncture human skin, so they can't hurt us. Scientists used to extract their venom for use in animal euthanasia drugs and tranquilizers, but each one contains such a small amount that it was very labor intensive and became obsolete with the advance of synthetic drugs.

Actually they aren't poisonous to humans, but are toxic to some animals.

The ones that don't flash are mildly poisonous, but not aggressive at all so humans are rarely infected. I think that's the female.

The ones that do flash are poisonous to many of their predators (i.e. birds, lizards, etc.). I have no clue about the ones that don't. It is also their innards that are poisonous, they don't inject it or anything.

Whoaaaa, seriously? Get out. There are so many lightening bugs around me. That is far out.

I feel like the peach has the smallest window of peak flavor of any fruit. They have like a 3-hour window where they are not rock hard, but not yet turned moldy. But, if you can consume a peach during that window....heaven.

Did anyone ever see The Descent? Dude, that movie is gross.

My dog is staring at me wondering why we're not going on a walk. I walked you before dinner tonight, dog. WHY DON'T YOU REMEMBER??

I would never do it, but you know what business would make a lot of money? A motherfucking pet cemetery. There are no pet cemeteries around here. But, I don't really want to own a pet cemetery and/or be Pet Cemetery Guy, so that ain't gonna happen.

i completely forgot what i was going to post in the 5 seconds it took me to click on this thread and get to the bottom.

there are some real idiotic posts on that site though that are obviously from teenagers thinking they're awesome

Back