• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How Many Times Have You Been High?

If you let me loose on some astronomy documentaries, or really any through the wormhole episode, I would probably piss myself.

Haven't had a chance to do this yet, though.

Just watch Sunrise Earth....that seemed to be show for stoners

That is true. They totally should have aired Sunrise Earth between 9pm-2am every night.

Best sunrise I ever saw was actually when I was with Rubbins Racing in Waitomo, New Zealand. We woke up early as fuck because we were going caving like all day. Saw the sunrise over a bunch of green Kiwi hills. Pretty sure there were some sheep there.

Is it just me or does the trailer for the new Planet of the Apes movie look ridiculously bad? Also, in the movie, where the hell did all those apes come from? I mean, let's assume some scientist in California does something to create a race of superapes. What is that, like 50 apes? Exactly how many apes are there in California? If you think there are 10-15 legit zoos in California, and each zoo has a maximum of 12 apes, that's still way less than 200 apes. How are 200 apes going to take over California, let alone the entire earth? They can't even swim.

[or can they? can apes swim? let's consult the google......no, doesn't look like apes can swim. so, again, the movie's entire premise is FLAWED.]

Just came across this, which I really found entertaining:

It's funny how chicks make youtube videos like that, while dudes of a similar age are making youtube videos of themselves punching each other in the nuts. There's something very good-spirited about it that makes me feel nice.

Also, both of those chicks totally look like girls that would go to Wake Forest. They would be KDs probably.

Hundred and butt fuck degreees outside right now. Nothing better than just watching rando youtube videos for hours on end.

Time to go make pizza.

:highrightnow

shot if I posted on this thread then I was high I would be rolling in the post

Rolling solo walking on Wrightsville Beach. It's dark and there's a thunderstorm waaaaaaaay off in the distance to the north that is sensing down some insane lightning bolts. Some bolts so bright it makes you blink from the flash. 2 words: holy shit.

^ Just realized this post is awfully Double Rainbowy, but, seriously, this is crazy. Wish I could take picture.

I just called a friend and dropped a totally sweet voicemail that was like "Hi, how's it going, just calling to say hey, uhhhh....and, yeah, that's it, soooo...(silence).....and, uh, yeah ...well, talktoyousoonbye." where I completely forgot why I was even calling and rather than just hanging up stayed on thinking how I could still play this off in the same message. It was very smooth.

I just called a friend and dropped a totally sweet voicemail that was like "Hi, how's it going, just calling to say hey, uhhhh....and, yeah, that's it, soooo...(silence).....and, uh, yeah ...well, talktoyousoonbye." where I completely forgot why I was even calling and rather than just hanging up stayed on thinking how I could still play this off in the same message. It was very smooth.

i wasn't present for this (cheese and phan can verify the deets), but i believe a friend of ours at wake once started a round of catch phrase and just said "uhhhhhhhhh" until the buzzer went off

i wasn't present for this (cheese and phan can verify the deets), but i believe a friend of ours at wake once started a round of catch phrase and just said "uhhhhhhhhh" until the buzzer went off

lol... i think he was drunk too.

A lot of times I think to myself, "man I can't believe it's already 2011." Then I wonder if people in like 1911 used to think, "holy shit, I can't believe it's already the year 1911." Then I think about how 1911 seems like a long freaking time ago. When I think of 1911, I think of stuff in black and white. It's weird to think about people in 2111 are going to look back at 2011 and be like, "dang, that was a long time ago."

Not a big fan of all the little league shit that's on TV right now.

Speaking of baseball, Chipper Jones hits good pitching better than I think any other player I've ever seen.

What's the deal with lectro? Is that motherfucker crazy or what? Or is he like a normal dude who is just screwing with us? I would really like to see a picture of him and know what his daily life is like. Some days I think he is legitimately mentally ill, but then others I think he is some brilliant mofo's parody.

This picture is really cute:

koala.jpg

Back